Orangeyes Daily Articles for Friday - UNC Pregame Articles and Videos | Syracusefan.com

Orangeyes Daily Articles for Friday UNC Pregame Articles and Videos

Has Orange xtreme have 5 blank posts or is it me?
Are you trying to access the site at work? I can't see embedded tweets at work (firewall), but I can once I am home. Try changing your style if you are at home. Go to the lower left hand corner of the page, and if it says anything other than A&O (NA, Adsense Only, or Mobile Style), try changing to A&O.

Bobby Wardwell looks to improve on season-worst performance in rematch with North Carolina (DO: Blum)

Bobby Wardwell allowed 10 goals in one half against UNC on April 11. Now, he's preparing to face the Tar Heels again in the semifinals of the ACC tournament...

042315_S_MLAX1_FrankiePrijatel_PE.jpg

Orange Faces UNC Friday in ACC Semifinals (Cuse.com)

For the second year in a row Syracuse (9-2) is the third seed in the ACC Men's Lacrosse Championship. The Orange will face second-seeded North Carolina (12-2) at 8 p.m. in the semifinals on Friday, April 24 at PPL Park.

Syracuse and North Carolina are two of three teams nationally averaging more than 15 goals a game. The Orange is second in the NCAA in scoring offense (15.45 gpg), while the Tar Heels rank third (15.0 gpg).

The Orange lost to the Tar Heels, 17-15, in Chapel Hill less than two weeks ago before bouncing back with an 18-5 win against Hobart on April 14 to retain the Kraus-Simmons Trophy...

CDSbgz-WgAAh8tG.jpg

UNC be afraid be very Afraid. Cuse Revenge a tour 2015

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom