unexpected supporthe other | Syracusefan.com

unexpected supporthe other

igor

2nd String
the other day i got into a give and take with cherrie. she said to me to check my in box for a personal message. it took me half an hour to locate in box, which had a plethora of unread messages. one was from orangeyes, whom I never had met. he wished me well and encouraged me to keep working hard to regain my health. here's a guy with his own concerns with a powerful message to a poster he never met. what a man. now I regret I never met him. in addition thanks to all that sent their well wishes too.

Last edited:
the other day i got into a give and take with cherrie. she said to me to check my in box for a personal message. it took me half an our to locate in box, which had a plethora of unread messages. one was from orangeyes, whom I never had met. he wished me well and encouraged me to keep working hard to regain my health. here's a guy with his own concerns with a powerful message to a poster he never met. what a man. now I regret I never met him. in addition thanks to all that sent their well wishes too.
your best post evah!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom