unreal stupidity | Syracusefan.com

unreal stupidity

rosconey

All Conference
just saw on the substandard home page the kids who were robbed by the football players -robbed 2 houses right after they were robbed-

What is wrong with these kids-are su admissions so low the truly ignorant droolers of this world (crack babies)are smart enough to get in?

I wonder if the property stolen by mpb and wall was stolen in the first place

I wonder if the property stolen by mpb and wall was stolen in the first place

That does seem like an odd response to getting ripped off, break into two other apartments to steal the same kind of stuff.

Would set up a scenario where the football players engaged in some self help and took back their property.

That does seem like an odd response to getting ripped off, break into two other apartments to steal the same kind of stuff.

Would set up a scenario where the football players engaged in some self help and took back their property.
That's what finally sent OJ to jail.

Or the two kids were just going for insurance money.

Sorry there was no good video for this.

Mac: Oh no. I was taking their presents, but they were taking mine. Yeah, dude. That's why there were never any presents at my house on Christmas morning or when we got back. The neighbors took them. It's a South Philadelphia tradition, Charlie.
Charlie Kelly: No, that makes no sense. People don't do that, dude. That doesn't make any sense.
Mac: You're telling me that on Christmas morning, you and your mother would not go to your neighbor's house and take their presents?
Charlie Kelly: No! No one does that!
Mac: Well, my dad told me that that was the tradition.
Charlie Kelly: Mac, your dad is a thief and a murderer who eats people. So, he's not really trustworthy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom