Updated Bracket Matrix through Sunday morning | Syracusefan.com

Updated Bracket Matrix through Sunday morning

cliftonparksufan

Iggy Award Czar/Co 2020-21 Iggy Award Winner PPG
http://bracketmatrix.com/

We are the third three although a couple have us a five. Some also have us as a two but I think those aren't updated brackets. According to this it doesn't matter if Iowa State wins or not. FYI Lunardi has us in Buffalo so let's hope he is right. Palm has us in Spokane along with other Eastern schools such as UNC, Providence and Delaware. That just seems like a lot of traveling.

Lunardi has SU as 9 on his S curve (strongest #3) in Florida's region and Palm has SU at 13 (strongest #4) in Wichita's region.

we will be a 3. body of work. committee preaches this all the time now.
3 in the West is my guess. (with buffalo still)

In the morning Palm had SU in San Antonio, now in Spokane. Later this morning it may be San Diego. I hope he's just ignoring locations in trying to get all the seedings and bubble teams right.

FWIW Jerry Palm did not have SU in a bowl game this year until the very end. It is funny how all week we've been saying Lunardi is full of it and Palm knows better. Now Lunardi has us higher than Palm.

3 seed in the West, starting in Buffalo. The NCAA wants to save on some travel expenses early on- more $ for Emmert's pockets.

Certainly with our nosedive here we can't really complain about where we end up nor against who. IMO, though, we are better than whatever seed we get, and if we play our "A" game, we can still beat anybody out there on any given day. Hopefully, we are readjusted to having JG back in the lineup, and we can make some shots.

LGO!

cliftonparksufan said:
http://bracketmatrix.com/ We are the third three although a couple have us a five. Some also have us as a two but I think those aren't updated brackets. According to this it doesn't matter if Iowa State wins or not. FYI Lunardi has us in Buffalo so let's hope he is right. Palm has us in Spokane along with other Eastern schools such as UNC, Providence and Delaware. That just seems like a lot of traveling.

That matrix updates almost hourly as someone submits a new bracket. Since you made this OP we have now dropped to the strongest 4, so 2 spots.

3 seed in the West, starting in Buffalo. The NCAA wants to save on some travel expenses early on- more $ for Emmert's pockets.

Emmert is on commission?

It was a joke about it being more $ in his pocket, but the switch to the pods was to increase ticket sales and cut down on the money the NCAA spends on team travel.

FWIW Jerry Palm did not have SU in a bowl game this year until the very end. It is funny how all week we've been saying Lunardi is full of it and Palm knows better. Now Lunardi has us higher than Palm.

Apparently they're both pretty average per Bracket Matrix. That Patrick Stevens guy on syracuse.com has done better.

That matrix updates almost hourly as someone submits a new bracket. Since you made this OP we have now dropped to the strongest 4, so 2 spots.

Yep, what happens is that there are a few brackets that only update every 2 or 3 days, so there was a few brackets from Thursday/Friday still on the matrix late last night. Perhaps they were still in the matrix this morning when the OP looked at it.

It seems like the Matrix has cut off any old brackets (nothing before Saturday) which dropped us a bit. I think it will be stable for the rest of the day.

Palm has us in Spokane along with other Eastern schools such as UNC, Providence and Delaware. That just seems like a lot of traveling.

There will be a lot of east/midwest schools going to Spokane. It can't be avoided.

Since the NCAA is trying to save travel costs, I have no clue why they keep on insisting on two west pods (usually one which is Northwest) when there are very few nearby tourney teams.

Next year they actually have two Northwest pods, so even the California and Southwest teams will have to travel alot.

Apparently they're both pretty average per Bracket Matrix. That Patrick Stevens guy on syracuse.com has done better.

Bracket Matrix is very well done. Apparently there is more wisdom in many minds than just one. Not surprising.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom