Uploaded Full Pitt Game | Syracusefan.com

Uploaded Full Pitt Game

gthemisfit

Walk On
Bingo, Bango, Bongo!

Full Pitt vs SU Game

This was my first time ever recording video and posting it youtube so please excuse some of the hillarious texts that come through here and there on the screen (altho they are kinda funny).

It was just so great to see them playing like the type of Syracuse team we know.

Here's to seeing the same team come out tonight against VT!! GO CUSE

Last edited:
Good job, thanks for doing this. The more people doing this, the more games we'll have archived on youtube. One constructive criticism is the mouse pointer got left mid screen and is very distracting. I'm sure it was not visible while actually recording this, so always a good idea to just sweep it way off to one side after going full screen.

Thanks again.

Good job, thanks for doing this. The more people doing this, the more games we'll have archived on youtube. One constructive criticism is the mouse pointer got left mid screen and is very distracting. I'm sure it was not visible while actually recording this, so always a good idea to just sweep it way off to one side after going full screen.

Thanks again.

Thanks man! Ya, I know there's a few things coulda made it better. I'll probably end up redoing it it and upload the fixed one...it just takes so damn long!!

yes thank you for doing this... Do U have the miami game by any chance?

I really only needed the first half but thanks for uploading the whole thing.

pretty easy to upload all the espn games if thats really a need.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom