USC guard can transfer & play immediatly | Syracusefan.com

USC guard can transfer & play immediatly

The best looking nurses work the overnight shift. ;)
Aint that the truth. I spent a week at the Cleveland Clinic a couple years ago and the night shift was ridiculous. I kept thinking surely that nurse is going to come back around 3 am for a quick sponge bath isnt she? Oh yeah almost forgot...my wife is a 3rd shift nurse herself so I got that going for me!

There are definite advantages to being in a private room, however. There's nothing worse than being in the hospital with a bad roommate.

Aint that the truth. I spent a week at the Cleveland Clinic a couple years ago and the night shift was ridiculous. I kept thinking surely that nurse is going to come back around 3 am for a quick sponge bath isnt she? Oh yeah almost forgot...my wife is a 3rd shift nurse herself so I got that going for me!

That Cleveland Clinic nurse could've been an ex of mine!

He's a much better version of Gbinjie. I'm a Trojan and have watched them play. 18/6/3 in the Pac-12. He would be an absolute luxury to get for a year.

SoBeCuse said:
He's a much better version of Gbinjie. I'm a Trojan and have watched them play. 18/6/3 in the Pac-12. He would be an absolute luxury to get for a year.
i agree. But there's got to be a mutual meeting of the minds

I frequent hospitals, unfortunately (not by choice) and I agree the best looking nurses are overnight or is it that I think that because that's when I'm bored I don't know. But when you're in bed 24 hours a day you sleep a lot and then you're awake at funny hours. Not to mention when the nurse comes in for blood work at 2 hour intervals, lol.

So would we just not start a point guard? Sit Cooney?

Actually, we have the guard position pretty much covered for next year... at least to the extent that someone who is looking to offer his last year of eligibility would want to come in and get significant playing time.

I would think that Kaleb Joseph and Cooney get the lion's share of the minutes and in addition to them we will have Buss and Silent G. 4 is pretty much a full house is it not?

Actually, we have the guard position pretty much covered for next year... at least to the extent that someone who is looking to offer his last year of eligibility would want to come in and get significant playing time.

I would think that Kaleb Joseph and Cooney get the lion's share of the minutes and in addition to them we will have Buss and Silent G. 4 is pretty much a full house is it not?

Remains to be seen. Maybe maybe not.

We've got 9 healthy scholarship players for next year. That's thin already and when was the last time we (or most teams) went through a full season with no significant injuries or suspensions? We need a deeper bench at least as insurance. Whether a high-quality player would be willing to come here for a year without an inside track on big minutes is another question though.

ClamOtto said:
We've got 9 healthy scholarship players for next year. That's thin already and when was the last time we (or most teams) went through a full season with no significant injuries or suspensions? We need a deeper bench at least as insurance. Whether a high-quality player would be willing to come here for a year without an inside track on big minutes is another question though.

Backup point or PF.

You tell either one you have a shot at starting.

But it's not JB's style.

But I don't want to hear him complaining next year that we have a thin bench and have to go with the players we have.

Backup point or PF.

You tell either one you have a shot at starting.

But it's not JB's style.

But I don't want to hear him complaining next year that we have a thin bench and have to go with the players we have.

Exactly. It would be the definition of insanity if Cooney/Joseph play heavy minutes and Boeheim has to revisit his quote again about how Cooney/Ennis played too many minutes! :bang:

cuseguy said:
Backup point or PF. You tell either one you have a shot at starting. But it's not JB's style. But I don't want to hear him complaining next year that we have a thin bench and have to go with the players we have.
I don't this "it's not his style". We've had a couple significant transfers in the last few years and went after a 5th year last year!

We have four unproven guys. This kid could be better than any guard on our roster next year for all we know.

I don't this "it's not his style". We've had a couple significant transfers in the last few years and went after a 5th year last year!
I think transferring is his style.

I think using all of his scholarships isn't his style though.:noidea:

please, try to be realistic: he's a high volume player looking to make one last audition for the next level - he is not going anywhere that can't guarantee him a showcase.

plus, he's lived his entire life in California. I doubt Syracuse is even on his radar.

Another curiousity in the linked article is the mention of Katin Rheinhadt transferring in to USC next year. He was once on the Syracuse recruiting radar. He's a weird story. Verballed to USC, then bailed out and chose UNLV instead, then left UNLV to go back to USC.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom