USF Tailgate Thread Sat, Oct 10th | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

USF Tailgate Thread Sat, Oct 10th

Just a note (to add to Marks Info) ...You can fly from Syracuse to Tampa on Allegiant Air for 270.00 round trip. Have to fly Friday and Monday as flights are very limited. I'm thinking I might have to take that deal.

Allegiant just added a bunch of new flights: you can fly to Tampa/St Pete from Buffalo, Elmira, Plattsburgh, Newburgh, Allentown. Some of these cities offer different days...like Thursday to Sunday.

https://www.allegiantair.com/interactive-routemap
Allegiant is starting to fly into Savannah/Hilton Head...hopefully Syracuse will be added soon.

STO: ask your Cary, NC buddy to fly down. Allegiant flies into St Pete from all the major NC cities.

Last edited:
Ok...ok... Booked! Couldn't miss the first TexanMark new home/away tailgate. Booked Doubletree Redington Beach for Mrs. C. Home Monday. Hit the road for C'ville the following Wednesday.

Mark,
If I am still down here in Tampa you can put me down for at least one ticket and one parking spot. I really hope to be up in Syracuse with season tickets instead though. I will keep you posted. Just let me know what the deadline is.

yes called tonight but their was no clerk on Duty. Going to call first thing in the AM

The Marrone Jaguars are playing Tampa Bay on Sunday...time to get your motel booked.

Mark - Had to use Hilton points so I'm booked at the Doubletree at North Redington Beach. Will this be a convenient location / decent property?

Mark - Had to use Hilton points so I'm booked at the Doubletree at North Redington Beach. Will this be a convenient location / decent property?
I just booked the same Hotel. Double the price of the suncoast but that's what I get for procrastinating.

Getting this little bad boy shipped site to store in Florida
It will be ready for cooking the Hofmann's

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Coleman-RoadTrip-LXX-Propane-Grill-Black/21155780

k2-_34a8fa87-37a0-4c7e-ada6-4f1808f8b06d.v1.jpg

If I am still down here in Florida when this game rolls around and I haven't sold the house, I have 4 bedrooms, 4 baths and a big huge loft upstairs for people to stay. Obviously still book hotels, but if I am here and have the house anyone is welcome.

Based on a story I read about 5 years ago, at least three members of the 1959 National Championship team (Maury Youmans, Dick Easterly and Pat Whelan) live in the Tampa area. It would be cool to invite them to the USF game and tailgate. Anyone know how to do that?

Based on a story I read about 5 years ago, at least three members of the 1959 National Championship team (Maury Youmans, Dick Easterly and Pat Whelan) live in the Tampa area. It would be cool to invite them to the USF game and tailgate. Anyone know how to do that?
Su Alumni is actually doing a separate Tent from us...I bet they will be there. Still TBD on how we are putting the USF tailgate together. We do have our parking reserved.

UPDATE: Talked to USF Tix rep today. We are still good for 100 tix at $25 each. They are now talking about putting us just above the official SU section. I should know exact Section and rows in about 2-3 weeks.

I have about 40 tix still left.

Update:

I just purchased 70 seats at $25 each. We are in the SU Section. Section 229. It holds 150 seats and our USF tix rep is holding all of them for us if we need it. The seats are in the corner endzone. We should be shielded some from the sun...but expect some late afternoon sun. The best thing about the seats is you're angled 45 degrees toward the middle of the field. I'm realistically expecting 25k for the game...so you should easily be able to move to different section if desired. Section 229 is actually a pie shaped section so the aisles shouldn't be more than 4-5 seats away for all.

View https://seatgeek.com/venues/raymond-james-stadium/seating-chart/ncaa-football-385/

Interactive Seating chart https://seatgeek.com/venues/raymond-james-stadium/seating-chart/

Seat 1 will be closest to midfield.

Gametime is still TBD. Be ready for anything from Noon to 7pm.

Time to firm up your numbers. I will be emailing out a first request to send payment this week. I'd like PayPal but email me personally if you need to send a check.

Kids 3 and under can enter for free as long as they sit on a parents lap.

Allegiant is offering a nonstop flight on Fri evening Oct 9th with a return on Monday (Columbus Day) Oct 12th for about $275 from Syracuse to St. Pete/Clearwater

It looks like TexanMark is all over this already, but I am finally moving up to Syracuse for a new job and will not make the SFU game. If for some reason we decide to come back down for it I will look here for any cancellations to grab a ticket. Thanks Mark.

Lots going on...I'm going to end Tix requests in 2 weeks. If you can't commit by then...you can probably still get Tix through me but no guarantees as I'll take care of the current commitments first. I hope to get to 100.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom