USF Tailgate Thread Sat, Oct 10th | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

USF Tailgate Thread Sat, Oct 10th

Did you send an email payment request yet, Mark? I have 4 firm and $$$ ready to send your way.

Did you send an email payment request yet, Mark? I have 4 firm and $$$ ready to send your way.

Not yet...expect the first call for $$$ sent out this weekend.

I have to build my Excel trackers this weekend first.

We have approx. 85 tix requests. I'm purchasing 90 tickets today. I expect to not to go any higher.

So this is LAST CALL!

Remember our tix are $20 cheaper and located next to the SU Ticket section.

We have approx. 85 tix requests. I'm purchasing 90 tickets today. I expect to not to go any higher.

So this is LAST CALL!

Remember our tix are $20 cheaper and located next to the SU Ticket section.

Mark, in response to "last call" I would like to up my request from 4 tickets to 8 tickets. That means 4 more people to help out at tailgate! Thanks.

I had someone back out today I was holding tix for...needless to say...I still have tix. I can easily handle 15-16 more tix requests.

When will you start to accept payments?
I'm going to draft the email this weekend...our parking fell through (the lot sold and is closing next week, the new owner apparently is not doing parking). I'm gathering info from USF fans were the best cash lot is...

I expect to send out the email by early next week asking for money.

I'm looking at Lot 7P for the tailgate...unless I can work something better

Attachments

• rjs-parking-final.pdf
    909.1 KB · Views: 85
Invoices have been sent via email...if you didn't receive it send me a note.

Folks due to some late back outs...I have plenty of extra tickets.

Update...I had some cancels...I have about 10 tix now to peddle...contact me if you need some.

I have 8 tix left to sell. $30 each includes tailgate. Similar seating on Stubhub is going for $50 a tix

Thank you to all who made this payment cycle so easy on me. We are 100% right now. I have 2 tix I'm holding for someone. I have 6 maybe 7 tix to go that are unsold and for sale.

BTW, I have 6 tix available for FSU. They are $35 each.

Last edited:
Update: We have a beer sponsor delivering mucho cases of cerveza!

I still have a few tickets left.

Marki
@USF Oct 10th Tailgate Commander: TexanMark (Swish/phsyra/SarasotaPaul/OrangeJet (TBD)1st Assts)

I will be buying Group Discount Tix and PrePaid Parking I now guesstimate 125-150 fans. This game falls on Columbus Day Weekend and should be our biggest one of the year. The UVA game falling a week prior might cut into our numbers somewhat..so I'm revising down to 125-150 from 150-200.

UPDATE: I'm going to limit ticket sales to 100. I'm involved in planning a few other tailgates and don't want to get stretched too thin.

2nd UPDATE (June 24th): I have approx. 85 ticket requests. I bought 90 tickets now. TBD if we grow to 100.

Back in 2012 we sat up in the 300s, IIRC we had about 150 tix. USF is closing off the 300 section this season. SU visitors will be down in the area of Section 126-132. At worst I expect we'll get seated in or near those sections. The good news is the ticket rep will sell to us at a group rate. Expect tickets to cost between $25-35 each. I plan to presell parking spots with the tickets. We should be tailgating in the same lot as in 2012. It is a short walk to the stadium.

I put down a 25% deposit.

I'm asking for a nonbinding list of number of tickets/parking passes expected. Plan for a Saturday kickoff with your guess.

Also let me know if anyone in your group has mobility issues or you will be traveling with kids under 13.

If you haven't bought through me before send me a private message here or an email to texanmarktailgate at gmail dot com with your name, email and cell phone #View attachment 35450

Attendees (approx 80-85 so far)

TexanMark 2/1
Tomcat 2/1
Kelly029X 0/1 (Tailgate/Parking only)
Crusty 2/1
AirForceOrange 3/1 (1 kid)
consigliere 4/1
SarasotaPaul 2/1
JavaDoc 3/1 (1 kid)
phsyra 8/2 changed 6/24
Jurrie 2/1
QuoVadis 1/1
Cabby1 4/1
JJReddawg 9/2 (5 kids)
orangello 2/1
mgurtz79 5/1
JarheadJim 3/1
lionf96 8/2 (4 kids)
St Pete Ed 2/1
Devin from KY 2-4?...will finalize by mid June
CuseAction 2/1
JDemo 2/1?
RaynVA 9/2

Deano 2/1 (1 kid) CANCELLED
WeedsportWarrior 1/1 CANCELLED
MattSarz 2-4/1 CANCELLED
storange 2-6/2 CANCELLED[/QUOTE
JackK -2

Mark, Could you put me down for two tickets and a parking pass if one is available.

Just give PM your PayPal info and I'll send you the funds.

Thank you.

I have a friend who's thinking of going to this one, he thinks he can get lower level seats for a dece price at kick? Shouldn't be too busy right? I'd think there would be quite a few orange fans but idk

I have a friend who's thinking of going to this one, he thinks he can get lower level seats for a dece price at kick? Shouldn't be too busy right? I'd think there would be quite a few orange fans but idk
If he needs a ticket or two have him contact me.

If he needs a ticket or two have him contact me.
Ok, he's not one to go on boards really, hardly knows how to get on the Internet.. Seriously Lol! I'll let him know though!

USF told me tickets were mailed today. Also told me we are now in Section 228

USF told me tickets were mailed today. Also told me we are now in Section 228
Texan Mark.....I am looking for 5 tickets to the USF game...How do I get them? Do you have any left? If not, can I get get tickets for the tailgate?

Only 2-4 left...hang in there usually a few come free. Send me your email and cell via PM...I'll put u on the waiting list

90 tickets arrived today... Hope to get some out tomorrow... The rest after Labor Day

I need one as well.Dont know how to PM you however.Also tailgate ticket. Will be at RI tailgate if that helps.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom