USMNT soccer team thread | Page 31 | Syracusefan.com

USMNT soccer team thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Outside of CONCACAF Argentina loses 2-0 to Bolivia. 4 game suspension. Only Messi for cussing out a ref. Argentina may fail to qualify.
I expect that penalty to be reduced on appeal. Too much money with Argentina sponsors and also they are a Adidas country and adidas lines FIFA with money.
Messi was a punk though.

I would expect two games on appeal.

Mexico goal in the 60th minute.
1-0 El Tri.

They owe us for last cycle when we beat Panama and this happened.

Good, was worried about this score line at half time. Does Zusi score tonight?

Mexico getting lucky tonight. They've been sloppy all night and T&T had a goal disallowed that looked onside. I just need the US game to start I'm getting antsy.

Mexico goal in the 60th minute.
1-0 El Tri.

They owe us for last cycle when we beat Panama and this happened.

That one announcer was awesome. Totally eviscerated the Mexican team. My favorite part is when he finally settles down and the other Joe (er Jose) chimes in, he interrupts and goes ballistic again with the second goal.

Some time later, this happened …
Zusi.jpg

Howard
Dempsey
Altidore
Pulisic
Nagbe
Jones
Bradley
Zusi
Gonzalez
Ream
Villafaña

Mexico getting lucky tonight. They've been sloppy all night and T&T had a goal disallowed that looked onside. I just need the US game to start I'm getting antsy.

I finally found the channel (BeIn sports) that has the game. I have it for the 4 months a year that I have NFL Red Zone. Any good online streams?

I finally found the channel (BeIn sports) that has the game. I have it for the 4 months a year that I have NFL Red Zone. Any good online streams?

It's on a couple Spanish speaking channels as well maybe you get those?

I think Telemundo is one

If you have AdBlock on your computer I'd recommend looking up FirstRowSports.

No Bedoya starting means Arena is playing to win and not a draw.
I like it.

Sloppy start and not very confidence inspiring at the beginning. Just seems as expected, unorganized and thrown together last minute. Praying we can pull out 3

Link?

.Watch Panama vs USA - 2018 FIFA WCQ Live Stream Online

It's a small box with a bunch of ads. However, at least it's in English. So what I did was put on the Spanish broadcast on TV , muted volume and listened to this feed linked above. The online link is a little behind, so I paused the TV feed and sync'd the time so both feeds were the same. By the way, the Spanish feed is on NBC Universo, which is channel 42 if you happen to have the former Time Warner/(Spectrum).

And the questionable back 4 comes back to bite us. We need to get our better defensive options healthy.

Bleeping unbelievable I knew it.
How we couldn't get to halftime.
Awful marking.

Bleeping unbelievable I knew it.
How we couldn't get to halftime.
Awful marking.
Been playing with fire all half on back line. Need one maybe two more to secure 3

.Watch Panama vs USA - 2018 FIFA WCQ Live Stream Online

It's a small box with a bunch of ads. However, at least it's in English. So what I did was put on the Spanish broadcast on TV , muted volume and listened to this feed linked above. The online link is a little behind, so I paused the TV feed and sync'd the time so both feeds were the same. By the way, the Spanish feed is on NBC Universo, which is channel 42 if you happen to have the former Time Warner/(Spectrum).
Thanks but can't locate it in the First Row circle jerk and I have TW but my 42 is something different as is Telemundo.

I blame that goal on Jones. He didn't need to concede the corner there and he panicked.

so is a tie bad or are any road points considered good?

so is a tie bad or are any road points considered good?
Ok so we are 4th which is better than 5th but a win would have put us in 3rd and much better off.

That Panama goal is s9ooo9ooooo frustrating tonight.

Ugh

Status
Not open for further replies.