UVA RollCall | Syracusefan.com

UVA RollCall

None of us if forecast stays the same...Charlottesville is going to get slammed with snow friday into saturday...

Well then it looks like Syracuse might be the only team that shows up then.

I want to go so badly but 3-5 inches in this area is the equivalent of 12-18 inches in Syracuse.

(there's probably a "that's what she said" in there somewhere)
Are you trying to say people in Syracuse exaggerates a lot;)

Why is everyone saying the VA game is on Saturday when on my schedule it's Sunday?

Why is everyone saying the VA game is on Saturday when on my schedule it's Sunday?
This is the first time I have ever replied to my own thread. Originally, this game was scheduled for Sunday. I planned a Florida trip around it! (mutter mutter) Oh well, it's not about me. (mutter) And yes, I can watch it there.

Had the game been on Sunday there could still be some logistic nightmares. I live in Northeast PA, north of Scranton, and the local weather guy said two pretty steady computer models are calling for 2-3 feet potentially in our viewing area. This could be a monster storm. Or it could be nothing...

Charlottesville is awesome! With normal weather it's a relaxing drive down 81 through some beautiful scenery. This would have been a great roadie!

Last edited:
The game is Saturday.

I should have worded my response better. Had it been on Sunday I could still see issues. With it being on Saturday I have to believe there's a chance it gets cancelled. A chance...

Was planning on going. But then my next door neighbor/friend died, and her memorial service is at 11 a.m. on Saturday.

cto said:
Was planning on going. But then my next door neighbor/friend died, and her memorial service is at 11 a.m. on Saturday.

Sorry, Joyce.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom