Va Tech 3:45 ESPNU | Syracusefan.com

Va Tech 3:45 ESPNU

I'll be in Tucson watching the Wildcats, who kick off 15 minutes before the Orangemen. Just the weekend for SU to get the afternoon slot while AZ gets the early (local) slot.

I guess I'll just be scoreboard watching. <sigh>

Hopefully we can win this week and get 38 000 ? in there.

not that it matters...

Hopefully we can win this week and get 38 000 ? in there.

not that it matters...

We'll get 38k if VT brings 6k.

I doubt they'll travel like it's 1999. They had Bristol which became a 4 day party instead of a quick drive, they have South Bend later. If they're dreaming of an ACC Championship game, it's no longer a short trip to Charlotte. Syracuse game doesn't mean what it used to because we've been so down. I'd guess they're only bringing about 1.5k.

I hope for your sake that all five were during the GRob era.
Ha, I saw almost every game, and damn it, Im still here !

Does anyone else kind of wish we had no more national tv games given our habit of shutting the bed everytime the lights are shining on us?

On a more positive note this year has had the most ESPN family games that I can remember in a long time. Someone must think we are playing a brand of football worth watching.

We'll get 38k if VT brings 6k.

I doubt they'll travel like it's 1999. They had Bristol which became a 4 day party instead of a quick drive, they have South Bend later. If they're dreaming of an ACC Championship game, it's no longer a short trip to Charlotte. Syracuse game doesn't mean what it used to because we've been so down. I'd guess they're only bringing about 1.5k.
I agree and many of those will be NE based Hokies

I apologize to the NE. I didn't realize those locusts migrated north.
My memory of the 90s is that Hokie fans were the absolute worst, delusional, obnoxious and a general pain in the ass.

My memory of the 90s is that Hokie fans were the absolute worst, delusional, obnoxious and a general pain in the ass.

They're worse now that they know they're a national brand.

A very very very RARE occurrence. I will be missing a home game. ( Europe/Retirement Trip). I believe I have missed 5 since 1988.

*&^%*&^ Retirement, it can wait another 6 months, and Europe has been there for quite a while, it will still be there later! This is ORANGE football we are talking about! (says the hypocrite who is lucky to get back to town every few years...)

I am sorry you will miss the game, otherwise, congratulations on retirement and enjoy the trip. Since the Air Force sent me there in the mid-90's I have been dreaming of a few tours over there.

Perfect! Game starts after the bar is open, it's on actually on TV up here, and the girl is out of town for the weekend. Hell freaking yes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom