Va Tech Game Thread | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Va Tech Game Thread

SU can score at will if they go inside. VT can also get beat off the dribble. Better spacing and patience and I think we can score. Average first half and we're only down by six.

We're in trouble. White was the offense. And he never scores well in the 2nd half.

Lydon has to contribute more on offense for us to win.

Gillon has to get it going. He's either probing too deep, turning it over, or picking up his dribble too much out by the 3pt line. That being said; if Howard did something SO bad would he be playing in the 1H like tonight?

The refs are all over the place. Too many no calls and inconsistent on both ends. They refs did not stay at a Holiday Inn last night!

Steratore thinks he's calling PI.

How do we look? I don't et ESPNU. They're outshootin us (45% to 38%%), made 1 more 3 and only have 1 turnover to our 7. But we are outrebounding them 21-14. Allen,, Clarke, LeDay killing us

Gillon has to get it going. He's either probing too deep, turning it over, or picking up his dribble too much out by the 3pt line. That being said; if Howard did something SO bad would he be playing in the 1H like tonight?

He has to shoot a little higher to take a little edge off the adrenaline.

How do we look? I don't et ESPNU. They're outshootin us (45% to 38%%), made 1 more 3 and only have 1 turnover to our 7. But we are outrebounding them 21-14. Allen,, Clarke, LeDay killing us

Considering Gillon looks terrible and Lydon and Robey have been in foul trouble I will take it.

When Howard is having a great game...he scores 2 points. When he's having a bad game he scores 0 points. A lineup with both Roberson and Howard is going to be a low scoring lineup and makes it harder for the other guys to score.

We're in trouble. White was the offense. And he never scores well in the 2nd half.

Then he has to step up and show some second half leadership.

We started shutting down that baseline shat so those stats are off a bit. The defense got a little batter the last 10 minutes of the first half.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom