Va Tech Game Thread | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Va Tech Game Thread

This game has been such bs

From the start, absolutely no rhythm at all

That was a brutal sequence

So frustrating

Gillon plays good we win, he plays bad we lose. Pretty simple formula.

Roberson and Lydon fouls have really hurt things. Obviously the play of gillon and some lapses hasn't helped. Annoying game

They have a chance to steal a road win and they're playing with no sense of urgency. Lydon and Gillon are completely lost. No commnication in transition and everyone is just running around with no purpose. I'm not impressed with VT. They are very beatable.

Last edited:
Gotta answer here. Need to steal this win. Students are gone. Relatively dead arena compared to how it normally is.

Thompson has given up so many points underneath tonight. Time to get Robey in and run the risk of him getting his 4th. At this point it's our only chance.

This baseline defense is terrible. Total opposite of Pitt game. Seems this team just gets lazy

Love the uninspired play and ledouche screaming Everytime he scores or boards. Special

This baseline defense is terrible. Total opposite of Pitt game. Seems this team just gets lazy

I think it's more just things not going our way combined with some bad no calls.

Only down ten with nothing from Lyndon Gillon or Robey. VT really is very beatable, I thought they'd be much better than this.

Thompson has given up so many points underneath tonight. Time to get Robey in and run the risk of him getting his 4th. At this point it's our only chance.

Problem is Robey and Lydon combo did the same thing. One of reasons Lydon sat so long was because him and Robey failed to communicate and gave up easy buckets

Only down ten with nothing from Lyndon Gillon or Robey. VT really is very beatable, I thought they'd be much better than this.

We need to go on a run here or the game will be out of reach.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom