Vegas Odds - 2017 NCAA Title | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Vegas Odds - 2017 NCAA Title

So what happens if you placed a bet on us before they changed the odds, do you still get the same payout?
Absolutely they change all season but you are locked into yours. You get the payout with the odds you were originally locked into

Absolutely they change all season but you are locked into yours. You get the payout with the odds you were originally locked into

Which is why I wish I bet on them back in April or May when we were around 80/1

if there is any one in the UK i know a site that still as cuse odds at 80:1 lol

wow reading UK on this site just does not feel like great Britain at all

Yep, there is no stupider bet in the world than a futures bet. Carry it out to 40 teams and the implied odds look comically worse. I feel sorry for the folks who even look at these. But the whole concept of pay me now, I may pay you later, was Warren Buffett's not-so-secret sauce.

You know the best thing about gambling is? When you win.

And now the Knicks are the 4th best team in the NBA, b/c Vegas cares (presumably).

They were 100-1. Sports Betting News and Vegas Odds

Now they are now down to 20-1. See below.

2016-17 Knicks to win NBA Title? Bettors in Las Vegas think so
U

Understand the difference between odds of winning a championship vs team strength.

The Knicks are in the Eastern Conference and thus have a much easier road to a final than any team in the West, since the Western powers will knock each other off until one remains. Knicks literally may face one team of any significant quality on the Eastern side of the bracket.

the odds are also skewed by Knicks being a public team and will be overrated by the betting public, vegas will simply use that against these overzealous betters

Wonder if Duke's injuries are factored into that number.

When you cruise on out to Phoenix , I can house 40 Cuse fans in there own home for 150.00 $ a week ! 90,000 gallon pool heated , 15 person size Hot Tub , you can even go back to the 80's ! Large Cuse Clubhouse ! Oh Yea !
Count me in!

Wonder if Duke's injuries are factored into that number.
Monitor it throughout the week, especially after yesterday with Tatum going down . I'm going to say that was a 6 month recovery injury, if it's anything like those football foot injuries . I bet they won't be that big a favorite anymore .

U

Understand the difference between odds of winning a championship vs team strength.

The Knicks are in the Eastern Conference and thus have a much easier road to a final than any team in the West, since the Western powers will knock each other off until one remains. Knicks literally may face one team of any significant quality on the Eastern side of the bracket.

the odds are also skewed by Knicks being a public team and will be overrated by the betting public, vegas will simply use that against these overzealous betters
I think they met that team last night.

And don't sleep on Boston.