Victor Cruz | Syracusefan.com

Victor Cruz

cliftonparksufan

Iggy Award Czar/Co 2020-21 Iggy Award Winner PPG
I don't think there has been another player in the 40+ years of rooting for the NY Football Giants that I have had more of a love/hate relationship with (Yes, even more than Eli). Personally I think his story is a great one and is a huge role model to the hispanic people and the folks of Paterson, NJ but my only advice to Mr. Social Media is that you better watch yourself starting this Sunday as I am sure one or two defensive backs wouldn't mind sending you back to the sidelines. As a Giants fan I am extremely curious what he and ODB can accomplish together but you have to stay healthy. It's been way too long.

What do you hate about victor Cruz and Eli for that matter?

Thought his interview on lebatard was great today btw.

Did I miss something? Whats the hate on Cruz?
His first two years he was all world playing in all 32 games with 19 touchdowns. He then signs a huge contract before the season in 2013. Starts out great but wears down and misses the last two games with an injury. Only has four TD's and 73 receptions in 14 games. 2014 he gets injured again and missed the last eight games after only having 23 catches and one TD in six games. So basically he has missed time the last three seasons (counting this one) and has only five TD's in his last 20 games. That's not a lot of production for someone who signed a 5 year/43 million dollar contract. They showed him the money, not let's see him show us some productivity.

His first two years he was all world playing in all 32 games with 19 touchdowns. He then signs a huge contract before the season in 2013. Starts out great but wears down and misses the last two games with an injury. Only has four TD's and 73 receptions in 14 games. 2014 he gets injured again and missed the last eight games after only having 23 catches and one TD in six games. So basically he has missed time the last three seasons (counting this one) and has only five TD's in his last 20 games. That's not a lot of production for someone who signed a 5 year/43 million dollar contract. They showed him the money, not let's see him show us some productivity.

Ok got it, just performance type stuff. Injuries do happen only thing I see with Cruz is the drops on occasion.

Like I said, seems like a real quality guy off field too.

in 13, the OL was the worst in NFL history, the RBs were right behind them, nicks quit and randle couldnt run the proper route.

all there was, was...Eli and Cruz.

teams keyed on it...and that was that.

I love how fans of 28 teams always think they have the worst OL and worst coordinators (and usually an underrated skill player). Pretty sure their OL wasn't even the worst in 2013 [Miami].

Ok got it, just performance type stuff. Injuries do happen only thing I see with Cruz is the drops on occasion.

Like I said, seems like a real quality guy off field too.
Yes mainly performance related although sometimes I think he spreads himself a little thin with all his endeavors.

Yes mainly performance related although sometimes I think he spreads himself a little thin with all his endeavors.

Yeah he is busy for sure, he is definitely one of those guys that will have plenty of options after football

neither am I.

just gonna set my 'new' expectation to week 10, or maybe 12, which is after the bye.

tired of the drama.
Cruz on lots of lists right now. Check out his Facebook page. Not too many fans appreciated his post today of him playing the piano. I like the guy but too much is too much.
https://www.facebook.com/cruz?fref=ts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom