Villanova QB... | Syracusefan.com

Villanova QB...

Thank you.

You're welcome. Kid put up some amazing stats too. Around 2,700 yards, 35 tds/3 picks passing and around 1,000 yards and 10 tds rushing (going by memory). He's also a Jersey boy (Paramus). Who knows, if Acosta was here a couple years ago he might have been Orange.

Out of curiosity, what did the recruiting services say about him when he was in high school?

Villanova football can't be discussed on this board.

You must have missed the memo.

Ha.

Last year the Heisman winner, this year the Walter Payton winner. I know it was FCS but boy would I love numbers close to that playing on the Hill. I'm not talking about Robertson, just those fantastic numbers!

He put up 10 points in 60 minutes. Air Millhouse.
air pasqualoni - 190 rushing, 199 passing. balance!

although a 133 rating was better than any SU game since TULANE last year which is unbelievable

we don't know what good qb'ing is anymore

Last edited:
His passer rating for the season was 182.something. Completed 67 percent on the year.

He was the best player that SU player SU faced this year.
Stop this madness. The real way to look at how good this kid was this year is...SYRACUSE was the best team he faced all season! That is how good he was. We're talking FCS, for the most part it takes the best FCS team to beat crappy FBS teams. Here are the FBS wins by the FCS playoff participants this year: Iowa St (NDSU), Miami O(EKU), Ball St (Ind St). That's it. 3 wins over FBS teams with a combined 9 wins from the 24 FCS playoff teams.
By the way, the #1 ranked FCS school, New Hampshire, lost to Toledo 54-20. Another FCS final 4 team, Sam Houston St, lost to LSU 56-0. If Nova plays Syracuse's schedule they might win 1 game, maybe 2 (coincidentally the only 2 teams SU beat other than Nova Wake and CMU). How good would people think this QB was then?
:bat:

The current Heisman winner was a 3 star.
That's another interesting set of stats to look at -- how many stars did each Heisman winner get during recruiting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom