Virginia Tailgate Thread Oct. 17th | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Virginia Tailgate Thread Oct. 17th

Happiness. Firefox worked, Chrome didn't. I got row R, 11 and 12. Thanks for the help and thanks for setting up the tailgate. Any prizes for coming the furthest? The wife and I are coming east from Northern California to visit relatives and enjoy the fall foliage. We will hit New England and also make it to the Pitt game...so I really hope we are competitive this year! This will be my first Fine tailgate and I'm looking forward to meeting you all. I'm a long-time lurker and infrequent contributor...but I really enjoy keeping current and in-the-know reading the forums.

Update.
Total sold is now 132.
68 more to go. I really want to show these Cavaliers how it is done - Cuse style.

You may log in to purchase tickets by following these steps:
1.) Go to http://www.virginiasports.com/gtw
2.) Enter the login information below:

Sign-In ID: syracusefan
Password: orange

If you have problems using Chrome try with Firefox or IE.

Any reply from the SU alumni contacts? I found them hit or miss... Some very supportive and others apparently hate sports or can't be bothered.

Any reply from the SU alumni contacts? I found them hit or miss... Some very supportive and others apparently hate sports or can't be bothered.
Nothing at all.

I got my Virginia ticket today. I get to go home to see a Syracuse game AND get to annoy my kids at the same time. Grand weekend coming up in October. Seat 111 M 23.

Finally grabbed my 13.
111 U 18-23
111 V 18-24

Now I'm just going to need everyone's prayers that they don't all bail by October. Thanks to Mark for helping me out with this. If you want a block of seats (consecutive rows) instead of a line, just call the lady at the number the original post and she'll do it for you.

Finally grabbed my 13.
111 U 18-23
111 V 18-24

Now I'm just going to need everyone's prayers that they don't all bail by October. Thanks to Mark for helping me out with this. If you want a block of seats (consecutive rows) instead of a line, just call the lady at the number the original post and she'll do it for you.
Awesome...check your email.

So are the tickets sold out - it wont let me buy them. If so anyone have an extra one.

Which browser are you using?

Switching to another usually works

Saying quantity is too many which I am only getting 1 - so its either sold out or theres an issue. Tried IE and Mozilla

Saying quantity is too many which I am only getting 1 - so its either sold out or theres an issue. Tried IE and Mozilla
Crusty is coming to the rescue...we are only about 150 tix sold right now

Got you covered - how many do you need - one?

We are have now sold 161 tickets and were given an allocation of 200. The admin site says we have 26 remaining. Now, I am no rocket scientist, but I was an accounting major so, I have emailed the group sales office to explain the Virginia math!

I have also asked them to look into the glitches such as the one HeaterCuse22 recently had.

I have a suspicion that they have stealthily cut of back. I will let you all know.

Wow - the UVA group sales office is on the ball. They just got back and explained that the 13 tickets that Phenomenon bought were simply deducted from the allocation of 200 on my admin panel hence the 187 total.

So, boys and girls, that means that we have actually sold 174 tickets and there are only 26 tickets remaining in our group!
DO NOT LOLLYGAG!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom