Virginia Tech trio going pro | Syracusefan.com

Virginia Tech trio going pro

Geeez, the college life and getting better really sucks that bad , eh?

Maybe he's bored with the nightlife in Blacksburg.

Or maybe, his family really needs a paycheck.

What? All of our family's need a paycheck! Dont see this kid as a pro. Based on what?

He was a marginal D1 starter, quit the feeding the family BS, please...

It may or may not be BS. Do you know what his personal situation is?
I think his point is, if you aren't good enough, it doesn't matter how bad your personal situation is. You can't jump if the pros don't want you

Geeez, the college life and getting better really sucks that bad , eh?
Maybe it's the coach. Don't think he'd have been recruited by the HC, and maybe he/they'd rather take a chance as an undrafted free agent then sit a year to transfer (assumes they won't have the credits to graduate in 4)

I think his point is, if you aren't good enough, it doesn't matter how bad your personal situation is. You can't jump if the pros don't want you
I agree with this. I'm not sure that was his original point.

Maybe it's the coach. Don't think he'd have been recruited by the HC, and maybe he/they'd rather take a chance as an undrafted free agent then sit a year to transfer (assumes they won't have the credits to graduate in 4)
He was a JuCo transfer (after some other stops) who enrolled at the beginning of the present school year and not a Beamer recruit. I would put problems with Daisy (as we like to call him) at the lowest probability of reasons why he'd leave.

He was a JuCo transfer (after some other stops) who enrolled at the beginning of the present school year and not a Beamer recruit. I would put problems with Daisy (as we like to call him) at the lowest probability of reasons why he'd leave.
Daisy. I like that a lot. I missed the JuCo part on the first read. My bad. I guess maybe he's just that happy with himself. Maybe he sees a void at the QB position in the league and with his numbers and measurables, he feels his stock can't be any higher (no matter what his current draft projections say). 6'-4", 230 lbs, 3,500 yards passing, 900 yards running, 41 TDs (29 passing). Those are not bad numbers especially at one year in the system. His potential seems high.

Suddenly it looks like Hendon Hooker may be enrolling early. Maybe making room for some early playing time for the freshman.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom