OLB Troy Henderson (OH) Syracuse Commit

K Sterling Hofrichter (FL) Syracuse Commit

OLB Colin Byrne (FL) Syracuse Commit

DT Ty Cross (GA) Syracuse Commit

1/30/15

RB Jordan Fredericks (NY) Syracuse Commit

CB/DB Kielan Whitner (GA) App State Commit

TE/DE Raeshon Dunbar (FL) visit date currently unknown

Tis the season to make lists. I am sure that I will be updating this for the few SU commits I am missing.

Last edited:
Too bad Najee and Jake weren't coming up on the 23rd. Would allow Strickland and Ellison to make a face-to-face pitch. Then again, they'll probably get more face time with the coaches on the 16th.

Too bad Najee and Jake weren't coming up on the 23rd. Would allow Strickland and Ellison to make a face-to-face pitch. Then again, they'll probably get more face time with the coaches on the 16th.

Could always invite them to visit unofficially that weekend.

I would like to have the 2 Jersey boys come up when the other 2 Jersey boys are there.

Wouldn't be shocked to see $avageQ make a surprise visit either.

I would like to have the 2 Jersey boys come up when the other 2 Jersey boys are there.

Wouldn't be shocked to see $avageQ make a surprise visit either.
While it wouldn't shock me if Kelly OV'd it would shock me if he flipped back

Glad Najee is visiting with the 2 NJ guys. Although I'd love Pickard, between Qaadir committing and the likelihood that Jake stays with Wisconsin, I see Clayton as the bigger need and focus.

S c o u t says that both Strickland and Ellison are visiting 1/16. If that's true then all the Jersey boys are coming up together.

Jordan Fox is still out there to, I'm banking on him visiting 1/16.

S c o u t says that both Strickland and Ellison are visiting 1/16. If that's true then all the Jersey boys are coming up together.

Unless somthing changed in the last couple days they are still telling shy see you on the 23rd

correct.

I thought we had moved on from Fox Bnoro? Is that not true?
to be completely honest I missed that line the first time I read it. We haven't been on Fox for over a month.

Free article...
http://syracuse.At their request, t...mer?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

CuseNation.com previews a critical official weekend for the Syracuse football Orange.
The dead period is over on Thursday, the spring semester has begun and the Syracuse football players and staff are back on campus. That sets up for a huge official visit weekend coming up. Here is a look at who will be on campus.
Player: Jake Pickard
Class: 2015
Position: Defensive End
Rating: 3-star
Positional Rank: #74 DE
Height/Weight: 6-foot-6/232 lbs.
School: Millburn Senior High School (Millburn, N.J.)
Notes: With the coaching staff change over at Wisconsin, Pickard is taking a look at Syracuse once again. He has a strong relationship with Orange assistant Bobby Acosta. This is Syracuse’s last chance to make an impression on the talented Garden State product.
Player: Najee Clayton
Position: Defensive Back/Wide Receiver
Positional Rank: #101 WR
Height/Weight: 6-foot-2/200 lbs.
School: Paramus Catholic High School (Paramus, N.J.)
Notes: Syracuse likes Clayton as a defensive back rather than a receiver. His senior tape really impressed the coaching staff and the Orange are expected to make a push during his visit.
Player: Nate Howard
Positional Rank: #114 DE
Height/Weight: 6-foot-5/225 lbs.
School: Ladue Horton Watkins High School (Ladue, Mo.)
Notes: Another Badger commit checking out the Orange, Howard has admitted recently that his recruitment is open due to the Wisconsin coaching change. Syracuse has been in regular contact, but this one may be a little more difficult due to distance from Howard’s home.
Player: Keivonnis Davis
Positional Rank: #137 DE
Height/Weight: 6-foot-3/220 lbs.
School: Miami Central High School (Miami, Fla.)
Notes: Davis is verbally committed to Syracuse, but will officially visit Oregon State on the 23rd. This weekend will be his time on campus, and gives the Orange a chance to solidify his commitment. His visit is as important as the other uncommitted players.
Player: Dontae Strickland
Position: Running Back
Positional Rank:#73 RB
Height/Weight: 6-foot-0/180 lbs.
School: South Brunswick High School (Monmouth Junction, N.J.)
Notes: Strickland’s official visit is important this weekend because both Pickard and Clayton are also taking theirs. All three are New Jersey products and this gives Strickland a chance to help the Orange recruit both.
Player: Daivon Ellison
Position: Cornerback
Rating: 2-star
Positional Rank:NR
Height/Weight: 5-foot-9/180 lbs.
School: Don Bosco Preparatory School (Ramsey, N.J.)
Notes: Similar to Strickland, Ellison helps Syracuse’s efforts to land the other New Jersey prospects visiting this weekend. All four Garden State prospects are expected to travel together, as are their families.
Player: Tyrone Perkins
Position: Running Back
Positional Rank:#140 RB
Height/Weight: 6-foot-0/190 lbs.
School: Friends Academy (Locust Valley, N.Y.)
Notes: Perkins has been on campus before and remains a solid verbal pledge. Still, it’s always important to make an impression while your commits are on campus. Perkins is recovering from a torn ACL and PCL, but the Orange have stayed true to their commitment to him as he has to them.

CoachingSearch.com ‏@coachingsearch 4m4 minutes ago
In-person recruiting is open again, starting today. Coaches the road for three weeks. It’s a sprint to Signing Day.

Jordan Fredericks has changed his OV date to 1/30. Looks like the staff is setting up an additional OV weekend.

Decided to put together a roundup of this weekend's visitors (admittedly because I also wanted to test out a new toy, in terms of the way the article is presented): http://.com/gridiron-recruiting-weekend-visitors/

Decided to put together a roundup of this weekend's visitors (admittedly because I also wanted to test out a new toy, in terms of the way the article is presented): http://.com/gridiron-recruiting-weekend-visitors/

Nice...but Pickard has definitely bulk up a lot since that pic...just saying.

Stephen Bailey ‏@Stephen_Bailey1 4m4 minutes ago
The four NJ visitors are in Syracuse. RT @DaiEllison_2: #Jersey

B7fvbEiIAAATAQa.jpg