Class of 2015 - Visitors for January OVs | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 Visitors for January OVs

B7hXdE7IYAAhUlb.jpg:large

So look at the commits tweets and posts the coaches are on the road today. So far I have Lea to OH, Daoust to AL, Shafer and Lester to Fl and Acosta & ? to NJ.

Coach Lea was in Miami yesterday... Unfortunately shy waited till last night to call him about when he was coming here. He will be coming Thursday afternoon and my wife and I will both be at appointments so shy will be hanging with the coach alone that day. We will catch up with the coaches on Friday for the start of the offical visit

Coach Chris Roll @LPCoachRoll · 2h 2 hours ago
A pleasure to visit w/ Syracuse @Coach_Shafer & @CoachTimLester this morning. Two great coaches & friends of the Lancer program.

Shafer and Lester in Illinois..Lake Park, HS Roselle, IL. I remember Lester stopping by this school last year. PSU/Franklin visited recently also.

Looks like he flew in early this morning. That's northbound on the connector approaching the I-20 interchange and the Grady curve, sun is low in the east. Wonder who he is going to visit.
Fredrick?

Fredrick?
Frederick is SE outside the perimeter, and Cross is NE outside the perimeter. If he had already visited Frederick and was going to see Cross he should be going up the I-285 perimeter on the east side. He could be going to see Cross right from the airport, or (my hope) going to see someone for next year's class.

It doesn't seem like there are many surprises at this point. We have the commits we do, we have some final prospects we have already wined-n-dined, and we're probably going to stand pat and see what happens. There may be last second surprise visits next weekend, right down to the wire, but the class seems to be in clear focus. I would love to see some new visits next weekend, but only if they're quality players and not projects. I would rather we leave a spot or two open than take a warm body. Seems there is always an opportunity or two after NSD with kids who qualified unexpectedly (both HS and JUCO), and guys like O'Korn.