Vols fire coach | Syracusefan.com

Vols fire coach

Yeah I didn't see that blowing up on Tennessee at all when they hired him while Southern Miss was being investigated. Shocking!

AD should be fired also. I assume he was in charge of the hiring.

AD should be fired also. I assume he was in charge of the hiring.

Tennessee's athletic department is in shambles right now. Hasn't been a good five years for that school in either football or basketball.

Maybe they can rehire Bruce Pearl. He's clean now right? I can't wait until Emmert is indicted for grand fraud.

Tennessee's athletic department is in shambles right now. Hasn't been a good five years for that school in either football or basketball.

I'm really surprised about football. Seems like it would be hard to screw up too badly when you have 100K showing up every Saturday.

I'm really surprised about football. Seems like it would be hard to screw up too badly when you have 100K showing up every Saturday.

Where Lane Kiffin goes, bad things follow.

Maybe they can rehire Bruce Pearl. He's clean now right? I can't wait until Emmert is indicted for grand fraud.
Well, except for that pesky Auburn job, it might work! ;)

Where Lane Kiffin goes, bad things follow.
Let's not forget the blog that tracks the arrests of college athletes and awards the Fullmer Cup to the "winner."

Love Pearl. Hopefully they can forgive and forget. He would be better off

I'm sure the first thing UT wants to do is to hire back the guy who served a show cause penalty for lying to the NCAA. That would certainly show a commitment to compliance when the next infractions show up...

I'm sure the first thing UT wants to do is to hire back the guy who served a show cause penalty for lying to the NCAA. That would certainly show a commitment to compliance when the next infractions show up...

I have no use for Bruce Pearl. This was a guy who was basically blackballed from getting a Division 1 head job after his shenanigans as an Iowa assistant. He finally does make it back and then shows he learned nothing with the Tennessee fiasco.

They are moving in the right direction in football, they have had some good recruiting classes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom