Vote For #44 Floyd Little | Syracusefan.com

Vote For #44 Floyd Little

orangechuck

Walk On
If you have not seen this or done this already, please take a moment to vote for Floyd Little as the greatest athlete from Connecticut here.

As of this writing, he is losing by almost twice the vote count to John Williamson. Floyd was a #2 seed and Williamson a #10. It looks like if you have more than one device, you can vote multiple times (one per device).

Let's help one of our football greats win this thing. Voting ends monday at 3pm. We can't let a Cuse legend lose in UConn territory. Go Orange! :)

And you can vote every day until this ends 8/3 at 3:00.

Pssst.. and I didn't have to change devices.;)

I just voted 30 times. Just click "return to poll" after you vote and it resets for you to vote again.

He's down by 1,200 votes or so, little work to do through the weekend!

He is down, but climbing. It is at 38% right now

orangechuck said:
If you have not seen this or done this already, please take a moment to vote for Floyd Little as the greatest athlete from Connecticut here.

As of this writing, he is losing by almost twice the vote count to John Williamson. Floyd was a #2 seed and Williamson a #10. It looks like if you have more than one device, you can vote multiple times (one per device).

Let's help one of our football greats win this thing. Voting ends monday at 3pm. We can't let a Cuse legend lose in UConn territory. Go Orange! :)

Especially in the Jim Calhoun bracket!

Just pounded in 25 votes for Floyd. Looks like no limit and others are doing the same. He picked up 100 votes in about 5 minutes.

Just brought it to 39.5% and they told me to "cool off" The site stopped accepting my votes for a time. The UConn faithfull seem to be out in force against us. Dwight Freeney lost his first round matchup to the #13 seeded Bobby Valentine despite receiving the second most votes (to Valentine obviously) in the first round.

Just brought it to 39.5% and they told me to "cool off" The site stopped accepting my votes for a time. The UConn faithfull seem to be out in force against us. Dwight Freeney lost his first round matchup to the #13 seeded Bobby Valentine despite receiving the second most votes (to Valentine obviously) in the first round.
Depending on how sophisticated their throttling algorithm is, all it would take is one script kiddie with a bot that votes every five seconds, 24/7.

How much you want to bet UConn fans are voting against him, just because he went to SU.

On a really boring, all morning conference call and here's what I discovered.

You don't even have to exit the site to cast multiple votes. After voting simply click "Return to Poll" and you can vote again.

upload_2015-7-31_10-56-19.png

You can cast up to 25 votes per browser. Once you do you will see the following message and no future votes on that browser count.

upload_2015-7-31_11-9-32.png

At that point, you can clear your browser cache and start all over again!

May not be the most scientifically ethically approach but when it comes to Floyd, and Connecticut, science and ethics go out the window.

Consigliere said:
On a really boring, all morning conference call and here's what I discovered. You don't even have to exit the site to cast multiple votes. After voting simply click "Return to Poll" and you can vote again. You can cast up to 25 votes per browser. Once you do you will see the following message and no future votes on that browser count. At that point, you can clear your browser cache and start all over again! May not be the most scientifically ethically approach but when it comes to Floyd, and Connecticut, science and ethics go out the window.

After the 25 votes, I just exit the poll and wait a couple mins and go back in. Works for me on a phone.

Someone was doing the same thing for Williamson as I voted for Floyd.

Shenexon said:
Someone was doing the same thing for Williamson as I voted for Floyd.

Same here. Every time I've gone in the gap remains about the same, 3000, even if the percentage creeps a little closer.

Currently at:
  • Williamson 4,297
  • Little 2,993
Looks like some of you closed the gap. Let's get to work.

Ok, so I've been given a "cooling off period" for voting too many times. Think I did some work though. Was two-timing it from phone and computer for a good 5 minutes pre-blocking.

This cooling off period stinks, I need to get back to work soon
Someone rigged it. We started making progress.. Had closed it to nearly 1,200 vote difference in less than 5 minutes.

Someone rigged it. We started making progress.. Had closed it to nearly 1,200 vote difference in less than 5 minutes.
Really? Because I have done a bit all morning, but once lunch hit, I started going crazy. It was going up .01% each time, then I started losing ground, it was nuts. I ended with a fury to get it back over 41%, but I can't even see where it is at now.

I have a second computer at work.. time to go back to work. Nice to be high up the food chain when you need it. I have a UConn grad employee... I just instructed him to go to work. Talk about painful for him.

Really? Because I have done a bit all morning, but once lunch hit, I started going crazy. It was going up .01% each time, then I started losing ground, it was nuts. I ended with a fury to get it back over 41%, but I can't even see where it is at now.
Damn, somehow they're blocking my 2nd computer already. I think they're blocking all Floyd VOTES!

I knew we must've had a bunch of people going at it, because I was voting 2 at a time and it was shooting through the roof.

Vote is now at:
  • Williamson 4,414
  • Little 3,106
Hopped off Wi-fi on my phone and could vote again:
  • Williamson 4,414
  • Little 3,167

Last edited: