Vote For #44 Floyd Little | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Vote For #44 Floyd Little

Closing dramatically now.. someone is helping me in this cause..
  • Williamson 4,439
  • Little 3,269
Down by 1,170

Locked again...
  • Williamson 4,464
  • Little 3,322
Down by 1,142

Orangepace said:
Closing dramatically now.. someone is helping me in this cause.. [*]Williamson 4,439 [*]Little 3,269 Down by 1,170 Locked again... [*]Williamson 4,464 [*]Little 3,322 Down by 1,142

I'm off today (9/80 schedule), so I've been voting my butt off. Too many times though someone is mass voting for Williamson.

Just jumped in too, down to 1,003 vote difference

Edit: less than 1,000 now

Ok, so I've been given a "cooling off period" for voting too many times. Think I did some work though. Was two-timing it from phone and computer for a good 5 minutes pre-blocking.

Use a different browser or clear your browser cache and you are good for another 25.

Use a different browser or clear your browser cache and you are good for another 25.

And use the "Return to poll" link at the bottom of the voting window to vote again instead of going out and bak in. Much quicker. I just put in 25 votes in a minute and a half.

Hammered on it until I got the "thanks but we have already counted your vote." Will try again soon.

LGO!

Just glanced at the rest of the bracket to scout our next opponent. Floyd has 4513 votes and trails by a little over 200. Winner faces the Dorothy Hamill vs. Bob Skoronski matchup with Hamill holding a 215 - 132 lead. 30x more votes in our matchup!

Up almost 100. Keep it going when you can. We made up a 1300 vote deficit in just a few hours.

Think of how much fun this will be in 40 years when we're doing it for Mo Neal! ;)
Hopefully I'm still kicking it, because I'll be there...

I keep getting the "cool off" message, so frustrating
The problem with it is that it's counterproductive.. instead of "cooling me off" it's raised my blood pressure at least 5 points!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom