Vote For #44 Floyd Little | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Vote For #44 Floyd Little

Am I the only one voting? It's going up one at a time. Blass is up 50 something after being behind by a couple hundred.

Floyd Little 11,908 votes
John Williamson 5044 votes (irony with the 44 odd votes :D)

Ok got Steve Blass up to 900 votes.

I think we need to look a little closer to home and stay within our bracket. I see Brian Leech as a strong contender if Ranger fans get wind (and NYC is close enough to hear about it). Vote Ken Strong. At least he's a HoF football player.
I think they are trying to correct it on the fly by the way. I got a different "stop voting" message and method this morning.

Am I the only one voting? It's going up one at a time. Blass is up 50 something after being behind by a couple hundred.
I voted 10x for Blass. More to come.

Blass is only up by about 100 votes.

Do we let Burrell beat Jenner?

Last edited:
Blass needs to blow Steve Young out of the water.

wfschrec said:
Blass needs to blow Steve Young out of the water.

Young is up by almost 500.

Someone's messing with us. All of a sudden, votes aren't registering for me. I've been in a race with someone for over an hour whose voting Young. When I start to get more space, they then go off again.

This poll has been tampered with.

My cell phone shows Blass on the top
My computer shows Blass on the bottom.

We can't even cheat "fair and square"...Young got 1000 votes in minutes.

Last edited:
Looks like Floyd is up against Bob Skoronski in the next round.

6. Bob Skoronski

NFL tackle, Green Bay Packers: 1956-1968

Skoronski went to high school at Fairfield College Preparatory School and, then, atteneded Indiana Univeristy. He played 12 NFL seasons, all with the Green Bay Packers. With them, Skoronski won five NFL Championships. He was a Pro Bowler and he was selected to the Green Bay Packers Hall of Fame.

http://sportzedge.com/2015/07/16/greatest-athlete-in-connecticut-history-tournament-index/

https://mgtvsportzedge.files.wordpress.com/2015/07/bracket2.png

3rd round is on...Vote for Little. Vote for Bobby Valentine.

TexanMark said:
This poll has been tampered with. My cell phone shows Blass on the top My computer shows Blass on the bottom. We can't even cheat "fair and square"...Young got 1000 votes in minutes.

Yea, that was pretty blatant.

They adjusted something. Got the Too many votes - cooling off period so I switched devices. I'm shut down on my phone, desk top and lap top that runs through a VPN. Shut down on all browsers. Been down for 90- minutes. Floyd was down 80 votes when they shut me down.

Pretty obvious bias going here. Dwight Freeney loses to Bobby Valentine who gets the MOST votes in the first round. John Williamson gets the SECOND most votes in the second round. And now Bob Skoronski leads Floyd Little?

Paging Mr. Stone - Mr. Oliver Stone please pick up the red courtesy phone...

They adjusted something. Got the Too many votes - cooling off period so I switched devices. I'm shut down on my phone, desk top and lap top that runs through a VPN. Shut down on all browsers. Been down for 90- minutes. Floyd was down 80 votes when they shut me down.

Pretty obvious bias going here. Dwight Freeney loses to Bobby Valentine who gets the MOST votes in the first round. John Williamson gets the SECOND most votes in the second round. And now Bob Skoronski leads Floyd Little?

Paging Mr. Stone - Mr. Oliver Stone please pick up the red courtesy phone...

What has worked for me is to vote 25 for Little, then vote 25 for Valentine then 25 votes for the guy up against Young.

This poll has been tampered with.

My cell phone shows Blass on the top
My computer shows Blass on the bottom.

We can't even cheat "fair and square"...Young got 1000 votes in minutes.
Blass was up by over 500 at 2:00 A.M.