Waaahh...Poor Grayson Gets a Little Payback | Syracusefan.com

Waaahh...Poor Grayson Gets a Little Payback

This nonsense is seriously degrading the respect I have for coach K. Grayson was suspended indefinitely which lasted one game that Duke lost. What does this teach kids seeing that poor sportsmanship is OK if you are good enough?

Another dirty play, grabbing the guy's arm on the way to the floor. Glad that Allen got the worst of that.
Doesn't look "inadvertent," either, that the kid slapped Allen. That looked pretty intentional. Which i applaud.

I guess Allen isn't just all about The Little Kicks. He's a full-service POS.

Another dirty play, grabbing the guy's arm on the way to the floor. Glad that Allen got the worst of that.
Doesn't look "inadvertent," either, that the kid slapped Allen. That looked pretty intentional. Which i applaud.

Yup for all the debate of intentional vs unintentional... the article saying this was unintentional from trying to get up is silly... he slapped him after getting the take down... and it was deserved.

Grayson reminds me of that UConn student who went nuts when they wouldn't serve him his jalapeño mac and cheese.
I was trying to place it - that is it!

You could see that it wasn't inadvertent since when the Lville kid pulled away, Allen was desperately trying to hold his arm still.

Agreed. That was an arm bar that the Macho Man Randy Savage would have approved of.

I'm not sure why Grayson was holding his face before the slap. I didn't see it hit the ground, and the arm he was barring didnt appear to hit him. Both the arm bar and the slap look likely to be intentional, in my opinion.

Grayson reminds me of that UConn student who went nuts when they wouldn't serve him his jalapeño mac and cheese.

That video was LEGEN ... wait for it... DARY... i highly recommend anyone who hasn't seen it to google "jalapeno mac & cheese" and the follow up apology videos. I've never put Jalapenos in my mac & cheese but it does sound pretty amazing.

Agreed. That was an arm bar that the Macho Man Randy Savage would have approved of.

I'm not sure why Grayson was holding his face before the slap. I didn't see it hit the ground, and the arm he was barring didnt appear to hit him. Both the arm bar and the slap look likely to be intentional, in my opinion.
I actually think he smacked himself in the face with his flailing left arm on the way to the ground.

I actually think he smacked himself in the face with his flailing left arm on the way to the ground.
It looks that way.
Probably an attempt to get the refs to call a foul on the Louisville player.

There's no way anyone in the NBA is going to tolerate his punk act.
It's one thing to play hard (the way Pitt does...or used to).
It's another to be a sorry little punk.

That's the closest thing...but after watching it a few times it was hard for me to say if it was even that.

But his cupping his face almost was fortuitous in helping him block the slap.

It looks like he was going to try and smack the L'Ville player at first with his wind-up also there is another clip where he might have tried to trip another player.His last stride he appears to stretch it out and just nicks a fast break play.

image.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom