Waiters to the Heat | Syracusefan.com

Waiters to the Heat

I will be interested to see if Dion's improved (yet still in need of improving) defense carries over to his next team. NBA insanity has already started - google the Lakers signing Mozgov.

Wouldn't that suck for Mali? I hate when there are two SU players on the same team and they play the same position, like MCW and Ennis. Potentially Waiters and Richardson can play together, but they are really both SG. Hopefully they trade Mali to a decent team with a good situation for him.

Yeah, this is gonna be a disaster IMO. Probably back to his early Cavs years where he averaged like 16 points a game but was a crap player. As someone that didn't believe Malachi would get much run this year anyways, I don't think this impacts him TOO much, but we'll see.

I hate that we have to talk about how a talented player may choose to not play up to his potential because of his situation. Hopefully he has grown up and chooses to play hard at both ends of the floor because it's his job and he gets paid a crap load of money to do it.

Rondo and Waiters in Brooklynn?

Of those six, one is in full rebuild and three are all out dumpster fires.

Soooooo yay?
The Nets made a nice move.
They now have a solid inside/out combo.
Jeremy Lin at the point and Brook Lopez at center.
Now another 4 or 5 players and they're in business.

Report: Dion Waiters gaining 'significant traction' in Sacramento

Is the Kings franchise turning into the new Timberwolves for Cuse players? So much for Malachi getting an early shot.

I hate the idea of Dion on a bad team. That would bring out all his worst tendencies, IMO. Keep him on a good team as a supporting player, and I think he will not self-destruct. Then again, this is his contract to "get paid", and I don't think many contenders are going to match the amount of money on a back-up that a truly "needy" team would pay for him to come in and play major minutes.

Waiters could play point for them.

I still think he signs with Philly

Philly's frontcourt is so loaded with young talent now, plus I read that they are going to try to sign Harrison Barnes. Their guard situation is probably the worst in the entire NBA. Dion could play either guard for them. But Dion in his home town? Sounds like another bad idea. I get visions of Plaxico Burress in my head.

Our guys always wind up on bad teams. They are bottom-feeders in the NBA.

bottom-feeder.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom