Wake Forest 7 p.m. Start | Syracusefan.com

Wake Forest 7 p.m. Start

Hmmm... instead of driving to Charlotte on Friday AM did driving back on Saturday, I guess we'll leave early on Saturday and try to find a nearby hotel for Saturday night. Ugh.

Wow, was figuring 12:00 start. Booked rooms in Greensboro Friday night. Puts a wrench in things.

also helps rsn has a dh this week or we would be at 330

That's funny, I would have never anticipated that start time. Driving about an hour and a half there ... on the other hand, a night game will be pretty cool and the tailgating will be well timed.

Greensboro isn't too far away, you all will be well positioned to get on the road the next day.

YES and MSG are apart of that online acc network thingi right ?
yes and msg share the ny rsn rights for acc package of rsn games sublicensed to fox and for the wake game yes is showing the game according to my tv guide. acc network is usually shown on cbsabc, cw or some local channel at 1230 for every football game

the acc slate next week is as such:
NC State-Clemson
Wake-fsu
Georgia southern-georgia tech
unc-miami
pitt/virginia
and our game.

unless we win i have our game pegged for acc network at 1230 with pitt virginia going to rsn package, gt game going to espn acc extra and the other 3 games going on espn family

Everyone needs to keep in mind that the Fair is going on at the same time. If you plan to tailgate in the LJVM lots I would get there no later than 1:00 as the later in the day could get tough. There are some private lots on the North side of Deacon Blvd across from the LJVM.

9423459.jpeg

Last edited:
Everyone needs to keep in mind that the Fair is going on at the same time. If you plan to tailgate in the LJVM lots I would get there no later than 1:00 as the later in the day could get tough. There are some private lots on the North side of Deacon Blvd across from the LJVM.

9423459.jpeg

Is there a big debate on your board every year about what effect the fair has on game attendance? Asking for a friend.

Is there a big debate on your board every year about what effect the fair has on game attendance? Asking for a friend.
Attendance is always better if your winning. IMO it's just never a good idea to schedule game during the fair due to the parking but we always seem to have a game one of the two weekends of the fair.

Attendance is always better if your winning. IMO it's just never a good idea to schedule game during the fair due to the parking but we always seem to have a game one of the two weekends of the fair.
What fair is this? The NC State Fair is next the NC State campus, close to the football stadium, isn't it?

9423459.jpeg
59Deac we are having a tailgate...we will park in the Yellow Lot to the left (west) of the coliseum. Are the cash lots those grey lots with letters?

If you tailgate nearby...I'd love to have you come over and visit us.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom