Wake Forest Football - The Awakening | Syracusefan.com

Wake Forest Football - The Awakening

Either way Cuse does not do any hype videos barely nothing on social media, they did a video nassibs senior year in August think. Other cfb twitters so much better wish we actually took time to be interactive.

At least it's creative. What was the last creative thing the football dept has done? I like the stuff they're doing for Rak. Is it so hard to put together a bunch of highlights from the 2014 season (don't answer that) and have some sort of montage?

Upstate said:
At least it's creative. What was the last creative thing the football dept has done? I like the stuff they're doing for Rak. Is it so hard to put together a bunch of highlights from the 2014 season (don't answer that) and have some sort of montage?
been saying it all the time, be nice have a spring hype video or taking pic of dome and posting something motivating.. May sound corny but like that stuff. Gotta interact with fans after last years debacle, we should be promoting 2015 and washing away 14

Looks like Wake had some fun picking teams for their off-season workouts. Not a bad idea to throw it online and let recruits see that the coaches can have some fun.

Rocco said:
Clawson is a douche. So are all of his assistants.

He's not turning that program around in normal fashion.

That video is awful.

We had a winter workout video last year that was much better - the kids were playing ultimate frisbee in Manley

And I also remember one with players doing a 2 man tug of war in middle of a team circle - maybe 2 years ago also much better than the aWakening

I would think SU will release something else this spring

We are going to mush them again this year and Clawson will still be a nozzle.

At the end of the 2012 regular season they has a multi part round table with Nassib, Pugh and Lemon where they talked through games (Louisville, USF and Missouri) that was awesome.

The AD put out a lot of great videos in general in 2012 including a great basketball highlight video at the end of the regular season?

They've really been lacking in that regard for the last two years. We have the best communications school in the country and the refuses to take advantage of it.

Yea I mean our Twitter is so boring for Cuse football, tons of school post picks of football related things have countdowns and such. Ours so bland. The summer vid they did few years back with like Rocky and Arnold and stuff was well done and hyped. Everything else or the few things have been meh

NKR1978 said:
At the end of the 2012 regular season they has a multi part round table with Nassib, Pugh and Lemon where they talked through games (Louisville, USF and Missouri) that was awesome. The AD put out a lot of great videos in general in 2012 including a great basketball highlight video at the end of the regular season? They've really been lacking in that regard for the last two years. We have the best communications school in the country and the refuses to take advantage of it.

I thought Cams Cam was awesome all last year ...

Whenever I'm down and think it can be hard at times to be a Syracuse fan, I'm going to re-watch this video and remember that it can always be worse. I could be a Wake Forest fan.

I bet Wake Forest doesn't have a DJ scratching records at their games...

I will sleep like a baby tonight after watching this. LOL.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom