TexanMark 2
Guinness 2
A. Taylor 4
Headmaster 6 (maybe 5)
MiniCuse 1
CuseJuicy 2

Last edited:
Tix will be $15 each group rate...I need a non-binding head count...thx

Unless we get some more inputs...looking at a minimum buy of 20. Crusty will be running it. With the early tip...expect a casual postgame gathering somewhere in W-S. If weather is good a pregame tailgate might work instead.

ok sounds good...this should be a go.

I'll get with Crusty and figure out the process.

Left a msg with Wake Forest...hoping for a similar setup as UVA for Football.

ok sounds good...this should be a go.

I'll get with Crusty and figure out the process.

Left a msg with Wake Forest...hoping for a similar setup as UVA for Football.
Mark-has anyone checked with UVA about basketball tickets for a group? That game is a week after the WF game. These games are coming fast and furious and I did not want to start yet another thread if you were already checking?

Mark-has anyone checked with UVA about basketball tickets for a group? That game is a week after the WF game. These games are coming fast and furious and I did not want to start yet another thread if you were already checking?
No I haven't...UVA hoops is a hot ticket...might not be able to...but I'll talk to Crusty to talk to his UVA contact

I would like 4 or 5 tickets.. I live in Charlotte NC. Any information on party bus...

Was just looking yesterday to see when Wake puts single game ACC tix on sale. I would likely be in for at least 2, maybe as many as 5. Thanks!

I wish I could get in on this too bad my wife is pregnant and her due date is January 22nd. There is no chance she would let me drive up to Wake Forest from Charleston that close to the due date to see the game.

I wish I could get in on this too bad my wife is pregnant and her due date is January 22nd. There is no chance she would let me drive up to Wake Forest from Charleston that close to the due date to see the game.
It is a $15 gamble...go for it, live life on the edge.

Divisional playoffs that day for any NFL fanatics. Although this game is at noon right?

Ok I'm going to buy 30 tomorrow. I'll tell him to hold another 20. You need to realize for $15 the seats will be up high...if you want lower those go for $50 each. Send me a PM and I can give you his email so you can buy those.

Ok I'm going to buy 30 tomorrow. I'll tell him to hold another 20. You need to realize for $15 the seats will be up high...if you want lower those go for $50 each. Send me a PM and I can give you his email so you can buy those.

I don't know how great the 50$ view is or isn't but the 15$ view while up high was not bad at all.

I don't know how great the 50$ view is or isn't but the 15$ view while up high was not bad at all.
That is my feeling...we are talking about an arena of 14k.

Come on...even if you are in the top row...how does that compare to the Dome?
2011-seating-map.jpg

Ok 30 tix bought

I'm getting the paper tickets mailed.

We'll be in Section 206
Rows S, T and U...up near the top
Each Row is 14 across.
I have 2 full rows and 2 more seats on the aisle.

Attachments

• wake-mbaskbl-ticketmaps15.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 43
Last edited:
Bump...Carolina/VA folks...time to chime in if you want tix. $16 each includes mailing...send me a PM with your # tix needed, name, mailing address and cell phone. I'll respond in kind.

A seat this close would easily go for $40 in the Dome.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom