Wake Forest Group Tickets and Tailgate (Oct 18th) | Syracusefan.com

Wake Forest Group Tickets and Tailgate (Oct 18th)

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
Saturday, October 18th
Kickoff not decided yet but it has about a 95% chance at being either 12:30 or 3:30pm.

We plan to do a tailgate pregame. If we can arrange pre-paid parking or cash game day parking we will do that.

All I need from you right now is a non-binding commit of tickets and if you can bring some tailgate equipment (canopy, tables, grill, chairs, coolers, etc...). Just reply to this thread. Payment will be due in late June or early July. We are using PayPal unless you make prior arrangements with me. I will stop at 150 tickets if we get there. I'm guesstimating about 125-150 right now due to early inputs.

Our tickets will be better than those provided through SU and approximately 30-40% cheaper. Expect to be in the north side of the stadium (Section 13) around the 20 yard line. Official Visitors Section is 11 +12 and then overflow gets put in the highest rows towards midfield.

I will do my best to seat those with mobility issues lowest and closest to the aisles. Families with smaller kids I will try to put on the aisles or close to the aisle. Just send me a PM letting me know your situation.

Best Web Link to answer all your questions about Wake Forest http://www.wakeforestsports.com/gameday/

So Far:

TexanMark (2) 1 (Tailgate Commander)
JackBauer44 6 (3) (Tailgate Asst)
Crusty (2) (Tailgate Asst)
CuseJuicy (2) (Tailgate Asst) canopy, table, grill and coolers
MarcusPitt (2)
STorange (3) (6)
BlackKnight76 + Family (12)
Consigliere (4) Rock Solid
Faninorlando (2)
JJReddawg (2)
OrangePace (0 tix) Should tailgate with us
Cuckster (2)
RaynVA (2-4)
Aweart23 (6) can bring food/tailgate equip
DCCuse (2) 1
sutomcat (2) can bring Hofmanns/equipment if driving
C Bomb (4) Cuse Canopy n Utica Club
OrangeChris (2?) added to OrangeMaNPD
Orange_in_VA (6)
JohnCassillo (3)
GoCuseCaz (2)
OburgCuse (4) can bring food/tailgate supplies
OrangeSox44 (2)
minicuse (2)
geode (4)
physyra (4)
cabby1 (2)
Guinness (2)
OrangeMaNPD (4) 6
Moontan (2-4) Can bring canopy, grill, table, etc...
Phenomenon (4)
RogerNeedham (2-4)
SU2NASA (2)
CLTOrange (5) 3 kids under 10 put on aisle, can bring some tailgate equipment
CuseDude (2)
sualldway (4) (1)
zippy1808 (4) (3)
JackK (4)
OrangeTarheel (2)
DinosaurBBQ (2)
im4Cuse (2)
DXCuse (1)
PCOrange (8)

March 15th update: about 60-65 so far
May 14th update: about 100 so far
May 29th update: about 120-125 so far

We plan to park in a the lots Between the Coliseum/Annex (See PDF) They will cost $8. I plan to group buy tickets. I'll purchase 3-4 extras.

Friday Night Get Together: Putter's Patio and Grill is located just west of the stadium. It looks like a good spot to have a Friday get together. h/t: creatorsgame
http://www.putterspatioandgrill.com/

The only downside is they stop serving at 10pm. When time gets closer I'll call them and see what time they stop serving drinks.

PayPal Sign Up Info (Mandatory unless you work out another arrangement with me)

The most efficient way is to go through a few steps to tie your PayPal account to your checking or savings account. You will then be able to transfer $$ between PayPal and your bank.

When you transfer money this year for tickets it needs to be from your PayPal bank account and not via credit/ debit card. If you do it with credit/debit card I will be asking for more moeny to cover the fees. There are no fees if the money comes directly from your PayPal account and you transfer using this method below.

Click on "Send Money"
Enter email and amount to be sent in dollars
Click on "I'm sending money to family or friends"
As long as you don't use a credit card or debit card for the money there is
no fee. I.E. the money is being transferred from your Pay Pal bank account.

Attachments

• Wake Forest Parking.pdf
    65.2 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:
TexanMark said:
Saturday, October 18th
Kickoff not decided yet but it has about a 95% chance at being either 12:30 or 3:30pm.

We plan to do a tailgate pregame. If we can arrange pre-paid parking or cash game day parking we will do that.

All I need from you right now is a non-binding commit of tickets and if you can bring some tailgate equipment (canopy, tables, grill, chairs, coolers, etc...). Just reply to this thread. Payment will be due in late June or early July. We are using PayPal unless you make prior arrangements with me.

Our tickets will be better than those provided through SU and approximately 30-40% cheaper. Expect to be in the north side of the stadium (Section 13) around the 20 yard line. Official Visitors Section is 11 +12.
I will do my best to seat those with mobility issues lowest and closest to the aisles. Families with smaller kids I will try to put on the aisles or close to the aisle. Just send me a PM letting me know your situation.
http://wakeforestsports.cstv.com/ph...s/m-footbl/auto_pdf/detailed-eastside-map.pdf

So Far:

TexanMark 2 (Tailgate Commander)
JackBauer44 2 (Tailgate Asst)
Crusty 2 (Tailgate Asst)
CuseJuicy (1-2) (Tailgate Asst)
MarcusPitt (2)
STorange (2?)
BlackKnight76 + Gang (2-8?)
Consigliere (2-4?)
Faninorlando (2)
JJReddawg (2)
OrangePace (? on tix) Should tailgate with us
Cuckster (2)
RaynVA (2-4)
DryPolcher44 (2-4?) Dependant on F4 for Hoops

We plan to park in a permitted lot, on the baseball field or the white lots Between the Coliseum/Annex (See PDF)

DCCuse in for two.

Saturday, October 18th

All I need from you right now is a non-binding commit of tickets and if you can bring some tailgate equipment (canopy, tables, grill, chairs, coolers, etc...). Just reply to this thread. Payment will be due in late June or early July. We are using PayPal unless you make prior arrangements with me.

Our tickets will be better than those provided through SU and approximately 30-40% cheaper. Expect to be in the north side of the stadium (Section 13) around the 20 yard line. Official Visitors Section is 11 +12.
http://wakeforestsports.cstv.com/ph...s/m-footbl/auto_pdf/detailed-eastside-map.pdf

So Far:

Crusty 2 (Tailgate Asst)
MarcusPitt (2)
STorange (2?)
Consigliere (2-4?)
Faninorlando (2)
JJReddawg (2)
Cuckster (2)
RaynVA (2-4)

We plan to park in a permitted lot, on the baseball field or the white lots Between the Coliseum/Annex (See PDF)

I plan on going. Let's say 2 tickets for now. Not sure if I am flying or not, probably will. If I drive, I can bring a grill, Hoffman products, whatever will help.

Allegiant Airlines is starting up seasonal service to Myrtle Beach from Syracuse. Right now it plans to end late summer but if extended to yearround service...it might be cool to fly nonstop to the Beach and drive over to the game (3.5 hrs away). Golf, FB, Beach.

Saturday, October 18th

So Far:

Crusty 2 (Tailgate Asst)
MarcusPitt (2)
STorange (2?)
Consigliere (2-4?)
Faninorlando (2)
JJReddawg (2)
Cuckster (2)
RaynVA (2-4)
Aweart23 (4-6) can bring food/tailgate equip
DCCuse (2)
sutomcat (2) can bring Hofmanns/equipment if driving
C Bomb (3-5) Cuse Canopy n Utica Club

Friday Night Get Together: Putter's Patio and Grill is located just west of the stadium. It looks like a good spot to have a Friday get together. h/t: creatorsgame
http://www.putterspatioandgrill.com/

The only downside is they stop serving at 10pm. When time gets closer I'll call them and see what time they stop serving drinks.

PayPay Sign Up Info (Mandatory unless you work out another arrangement with me)

The most efficient way is to go through a few steps to tie your PayPal account to your checking or savings account. You will then be able to transfer $$ between PayPal and your bank.

When you transfer money this year for tickets it needs to be from your PayPal bank account and not via credit/ debit card. If you do it with credit/debit card I will be asking for more moeny to cover the fees. There are no fees if the money comes directly from your PayPal account and you transfer using this method below.

Click on "Send Money"
Enter email and amount to be sent in dollars
Click on "I'm sending money to family or friends"
As long as you don't use a credit card or debit card for the money there is
no fee. I.E. the money is being transferred from your Pay Pal bank account.

Mark- I can bring whatever is needed!

Allegiant Airlines is starting up seasonal service to Myrtle Beach from Syracuse. Right now it plans to end late summer but if extended to yearround service...it might be cool to fly nonstop to the Beach and drive over to the game (3.5 hrs away). Golf, FB, Beach.

I'd advise two things for anyone who is going to make that drive

1. It might be a little longer than advertised time wise
2. Watch your speed driving through those small towns along the way...:oops:

43 from where I was sittin’
30 miles an hour is the law of our land
Please produce your license, find your registration
And what is the name of your insurance man?

Radar Gun, Radar Gun
I’m makin’ money and I’m havin’ fun with my
Radar Gun, Radar Gun
With my brand new Radar Gun

Bottle Rockets-Radar Gun

Those aren't highways: they are revenue generators.

Sadly I've been taxed on a few of them down South.

Hey Mark, when's the latest I can let you know for sure? I'm hoping to fly out for it, but just need to get a read on whether or not my brother and dad will be able to join me (which will decide whether I make the trip or not).

Hey Mark, when's the latest I can let you know for sure? I'm hoping to fly out for it, but just need to get a read on whether or not my brother and dad will be able to join me (which will decide whether I make the trip or not).
John...should be by early/mid summer. I'll put you down for (3?)
Looking forward to meeting you after I had to back out of the Maryland game.

BTW, for those that might fly in...I'm actually flying into Raleigh (RDU)...saved about $150 and only a 90 min drive or so.

I've always found that checking other nearby cities can save you sometimes lots of money when you are flexible and have a rental car.

In for between 2-5 most likely. Can bring some food for tailgate, coolers with beer/water etc

Good to see you yesterday! We ended up sneaking down to the lower level and sat in seats pretty close. Unfortunate outcome though.

John...should be by early/mid summer. I'll put you down for (3?)
Looking forward to meeting you after I had to back out of the Maryland game.

Thanks, Mark! Yeah, three should work. I'll be sure to let you know as soon as I confirm with them.

And looking forward to meeting you, too (as well as plenty of others who I unfortunately missed catching up with at the Maryland game last year)!

Update: Talked to the ticket rep today. We should know final pricing within 2 weeks. He thinks about $25.00 He is looking at putting us in Section 13 or 14. He will work with us on parking. He is excited to come to our tailgate and try those coneys.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom