Wake Forest Group Tickets and Tailgate (Oct 18th) | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Wake Forest Group Tickets and Tailgate (Oct 18th)

Update:

We have approximately 80 signed up so far. If you are going to the Wake Forest Game let me know how many tickets you think you'll need. It is non-binding right now. I can guarantee our seats will be one or two sections closer to the midfield than going through SU. They will also be cheaper...probably about $25-30 each. I expect to put down the initial deposit on 100 tickets this week. I think I can get him to hold another 100 seats for a bit. The sooner you decide the better.

I'm prepared to organize and buy for about 200 and 100 will be my minimum number.

BTW, weather is usually very good for football in mid-October. Average high is around 68 and the low is around 50.

Update: I have about 85-90 mostly solid commits. I talked to WF Tix office and they expect to have our pricing/section next week. If you are still unsure...commit as a maybe. We still have time to adjust numbers. Final payment won't be until July. I will overbuy by 7-10 tickets to cover any last minute adds to your group. Knock on wood...but we have been able to keep everyone happy and been able to flex on gameday to cover last minute adds/deletions.

Still expect Section 13 or 14 (20-30 yard line) and you should get your tix for at least $15-20 cheaper per tix than through SU.

Unless we have a late rush in the next week I will be revising our group down to 150.

Last edited:
Hey Mark - I am going to update my ticket request to 6.

Thanks!

Still awaiting on pricing from WFU on our group rate. BTW, if you get your ticket through SU they will charge $45. We should be charging $25-30 and will be in seats closer to midfield but on the same side as SU seating.

As of April 24th...we are at approximately 100 tickets pledged.

Bump...I still have room for about 50 more to join us. Send me a message or add your ticket count to this thread.

I'm likely in. JJReddawg and I will be again dominating the locals on the pong table.

Bump...still waiting on pricing. sigh...

Should be this week. I'm guesstimating around $25-30 for a ticket.

Update:

We have approximately 80 signed up so far. If you are going to the Wake Forest Game let me know how many tickets you think you'll need. It is non-binding right now. I can guarantee our seats will be one or two sections closer to the midfield than going through SU. They will also be cheaper...probably about $25-30 each. I expect to put down the initial deposit on 100 tickets this week. I think I can get him to hold another 100 seats for a bit. The sooner you decide the better.

I'm prepared to organize and buy for about 200 and 100 will be my minimum number.

BTW, weather is usually very good for football in mid-October. Average high is around 68 and the low is around 50.

Still good for a questionable 4.

Still good for a questionable 4.
I gave you a half-hearted "like" ;-)

No issues...I'll see how many we have and overbuy by 10%. We always fill all our seats. I think about 120. I'll see if they can holdback about 30 more seats until mid August.

Hi Mark,

First time poster, long time lurker, and a CNY transplant to the CLT burbs. Count me among those who have been elated with the ACC move and the opportunity to see our beloved Orangemen play closer to my home. Anyway, please put me down for 5. Thanks for all of your efforts in pulling this together!

Hi Mark,

First time poster, long time lurker, and a CNY transplant to the CLT burbs. Count me among those who have been elated with the ACC move and the opportunity to see our beloved Orangemen play closer to my home. Anyway, please put me down for 5. Thanks for all of your efforts in pulling this together!

CLTOrange, check your inbox I sent you a message. You have to be logged in to check your PMs (private messages)

Tickets are $25 each. I'm going to charge $30 for each ticket. The $5 profit will be rolled into our tailgate fund and to cover any unplanned expenses.

BTW, Tickets are $45 plus fees going through SU.

Last edited:
Mark - I am in for two tickets please. Good idea on the upcharge and thank you!

Mark - I am in for two tickets please. Good idea on the upcharge and thank you!
Pls send me your name, mailing address, email and cell number to me via PM. thx Mark

Just talked to my Wake Forest Tix Rep. I should be able to put a deposit down in early June. Expect Section 13...midway up. We'll be on the 20-25 yard line behind the SU bench. I have about 110 tix sorta confirmed. I'm going to cap this at 150. So we have about 30-40 extra tix available. Time to firm up your numbers, also you still have time to recruit a few more friends.

Parking will be just east of the BB Arena. No more than a 1/4 mile walk to our seats. Parking will cost $8.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom