Wake Forest Group Tickets and Tailgate (Oct 18th) | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Wake Forest Group Tickets and Tailgate (Oct 18th)

Bump

We are getting close to a sellout of my tickets. I'm going to leave about 5-10 unsold to hold in my back pocket for existing customers.

Fence-Sitters...sit at your own peril.

Going, going, gone!

I have approximately 130 solid commitments. I'm not taking any new requests at this time.

Last edited:
I just built my WFU Ticket Tracker...I have between 128-130 tix requests. I'm finalizing purchase of 135 tickets on Monday. The ticket rep guy might be able to hold 5-10 more tickets on the side for awhile. Regardless to say...please scrub your numbers from Post #1. Alert me if you need something different. If all goes well: I'll start asking for money later this week.

Good for my 2. Let me know what is needed for tailgate. I have a tent, chairs and coolers.

I just built my WFU Ticket Tracker...I have between 128-130 tix requests. I'm finalizing purchase of 135 tickets on Monday. The ticket rep guy might be able to hold 5-10 more tickets on the side for awhile. Regardless to say...please scrub your numbers from Post #1. Alert me if you need something different. If all goes well: I'll start asking for money later this week.

Hi Mark, I now need 3 tickets instead of 4. (I will buy the 4th ticket too though if it's already committed) Thanks!

Hi Mark, I now need 3 tickets instead of 4. (I will buy the 4th ticket too though if it's already committed) Thanks!
I'll adjust you to 3...don't worry. I only have 6 available. They will be bought in the coming weeks.

UPDATE: Call For Money after I get back from vacation on Saturday.

Orange fans:

A few folks have adjusted their ticket counts and I have about 10 tickets available. Contact me if you want in. PM me your email and cell phone.

I'm charging $30 per ticket plus $6 priority mail for orders of 3 or more tickets. Orders of 1 or 2 tickets add $1 for First Class Mail. The tickets' real cost is $25. Each ticket will have almost $5 each to throw into our tailgate kitty.

I really, really, really recommend using PayPal.com. Here is why: Easier for me to track and I can easily send a refund or adjustment. This is important as it looks like we will be joining in SU's official tailgate (they came to us after the Texas Bowl was such a huge hit). We expect to keep cost to $20 for adults, $10 for kids. If you do the beer option...it will be $5-10 more per prson. This will be catered and I expect the SU Cheer team, Otto, and SU past greats to be there. If that isn't your thing...I expect we'll work a smaller informal tailgate in the pre-pay lot. I'll need someone to step forward to run it--I'll be at the official SU tailgate.

Those that want to do the cheaper tailgate...I'll forward $5 per person to the Tailgate Commander. Those that want to do the fancier catered tailgate with SU...I'll refund $5 per ticket via PayPal after things are set.

For those that have to pay by check...if you are due a refund...you'll have to get it at the game. Sorry...

FINALLY DO NOT SEND PAYPAL MONEY TO TEXANMARKTAILGATE at GMAIL dot COM. My PayPal account is linked to my wife's email.

So anyone who wants the cheaper, adhoc tailgate send me a PM if you want to run and organize it...I will send you $5 per person for yor tailgate kitty via PayPal.com

Check payers...send me a PM or email stating you will be paying by check. Thanks TM

UPDATE: Call For Money after I get back from vacation on Saturday.

Orange fans:

A few folks have adjusted their ticket counts and I have about 10 tickets available. Contact me if you want in. PM me your email and cell phone.

I'm charging $30 per ticket plus $6 priority mail for orders of 3 or more tickets. Orders of 1 or 2 tickets add $1 for First Class Mail. The tickets' real cost is $25. Each ticket will have almost $5 each to throw into our tailgate kitty.

I really, really, really recommend using PayPal.com. Here is why: Easier for me to track and I can easily send a refund or adjustment. This is important as it looks like we will be joining in SU's official tailgate (they came to us after the Texas Bowl was such a huge hit). We expect to keep cost to $20 for adults, $10 for kids. If you do the beer option...it will be $5-10 more per prson. This will be catered and I expect the SU Cheer team, Otto, and SU past greats to be there. If that isn't your thing...I expect we'll work a smaller informal tailgate in the pre-pay lot. I'll need someone to step forward to run it--I'll be at the official SU tailgate.

Those that want to do the cheaper tailgate...I'll forward $5 per person to the Tailgate Commander. Those that want to do the fancier catered tailgate with SU...I'll refund $5 per ticket via PayPal after things are set.

For those that have to pay by check...if you are due a refund...you'll have to get it at the game. Sorry...

FINALLY DO NOT SEND PAYPAL MONEY TO TEXANMARKTAILGATE at GMAIL dot COM. My PayPal account is linked to my wife's email.

So anyone who wants the cheaper, adhoc tailgate send me a PM if you want to run and organize it...I will send you $5 per person for yor tailgate kitty via PayPal.com

Check payers...send me a PM or email stating you will be paying by check. Thanks TM

Hey Mark, a little confused here. Are you saying that the tailgate is $20+ per person after ticket costs? Just want to make sure I'm reading that correctly. Also, does the official SU tailgate include parking in that price, or would that be another expense? Lastly, can you PM me the paypal account info you would like us to use. Thanks buddy.

Remember you are getting tix at $20 off face.

The official SU tailgate is $20 Extra pp but if you go I'll refund you $5 pp. Parking is $8 extra.

Latest Ticket count: only 8 tickets available. Lurkers and others...contact me if you want some tix. These are $20 cheaper than going through SU...and we'll be a section closer to midfield.

I sent out payment instructions tonight to everyone signed up.

Last edited:
Update...I had 10 tix available this am but they were all sold 30 mins ago. I have an option to buy 10 more. That is my max. I need you to scrub your guest lists right away. If you have someone drop out..let me know I have buyers from NC looking. Wake is a hot tix!

The combined SU/Syracusefan.com catered tailgate is a huge hit. Everyone so far wants to do it.

Last edited:
Soldout...even the 10 extra. Our group is now 145 strong. I think I'll buy 5 extra tickets to get to 150.I'll probably hold on to those 5 until I mail out the tickets. Those 5 will serve our group as extras.

I bought 14 extra yesterday. Our group is 149 strong. I have 4 extra tickets I'm holding until after Labor Day. Anyone who is in...let me know ASAP if you need extra tickets. Also, let me know if your group shrinks.

I sent a mass email out Jul 27th with payment instructions. If you didn't receive it...check your SPAM. Still didn't get it send me a note with your email
PAYMENT IS DUE NOW...thx see email for instructions and amount.

Bump

I have 5 tickets sitting in reserve. I'm taking no one new folks at this moment. Existing folks...please double check your numbers. Contact me ASAP if you need to add or subtract from your numbers. I'm keeping these 5 tickets reserved for anyone already signed up.

Also, my deadline for payment is this Friday, August 8th. Send me a note if you haven't received my email I sent asking for money. Bottomline: Contact me if you need more time or didn't receive my email.

Any new folks want to join us...send me a PM here or email me at TexanMarkTailgate at gmail dot com
I'll see what I can do (especially helpful if you only need 1 or 2 tickets).

Finally, the overwhelming majority of you have responded positively for the joining the SU Official Tailgate.

7 tickets unsold right now...I can sell 1-4 tickets to anyone new. A great deal at $25 a tix.

3 sold this afternoon, 4 left...Probably done til Labor Day unless more become available.

Long time Fan from the AOL Board Days (BillJay) just bought 2 tickets. I only have 2 left. Unless you already bought from me...the best I can do is put you on a waiting list. I need to save a couple tickets for the 147 folks already going in out group.

Zippy increased his group from 3 to 4...that closed out all my tickets. 149 bought and 149 sold. Anyone's group changes in number let me know...I should have a very easy time selling extras. If you need more tickets...talk to me...we'll see what we can do.

Thanks to all who paid. I only have 9 total tickets still unpaid! Great job.

Looking forward to this!!
Just wanted to mention, for those who are spending extended time in North Carolina, and are state fair fans, the North Carolina State Fair is running in Raleigh on and around our game weekend. I've never personally been, but friends have given it good reviews. I will be going this year as my home base for this trip is Durham. Plus, there's a Vanilla Ice concert on Thursday - I'm sure it will be atrocious, but tickets are only $5! What could go wrong? (everything..)

Update: Tickets arrived, WFU sent me a few extra tickets.

So...I have about 4-5 tickets available. Let me know if you want any.

I'll be mailing out the tickets this weekend.

CuyahogaCuse is looking to grab 4 tix. I have 2 left! I will hold off on selling them. Everyone please check your numbers. If you have an extra or need more let me know ASAP.

Our group will be 152 strong!

TexanMark said:
CuyahogaCuse is looking to grab 4 tix. I have 2 left! I will hold off on selling them. Everyone please check your numbers. If you have an extra or need more let me know ASAP. Our group will be 152 strong!

Just booked a hotel to make sure we've got a place. We're in. Might change hotels if there one hotel where a bunch of folks are staying.

Looking forward to it.

The Alumni club of Charlotte also has a block reserved and tickets can be purchased through them for a couple more days if people are still looking

Aug 23 at 9:34 AM
DEADLINE EXTENDED!
Syracuse @ Wake Forest Football Game

The Syracuse University Alumni Club of Charlotte is purchasing a block of tickets for the Syracuse at Wake Forest football game.
Saturday, October 18thBB&T Field499 Deacon Boulevard, Winston-Salem, NC 27105
Game Time is TBD
Upper level tickets are available for $23.
The deadline to purchase tickets has been extended: Friday, August 29th. Tickets will be available at will call on October 18th. The name on your Paypal account used to purchase tickets will be the name listed on the ticket order. A form of photo ID will be required at the time of pickup. All alumni are responsible for arranging their own transportation to and from the game.
To purchase tickets, please visit our club website at www.charlotteorange.org and click on the Events tab.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom