Wake Forest Prediction Thread... | Syracusefan.com

Wake Forest Prediction Thread...

Rambling Wreck. 70
Seems like we're a wreck. 75

Kind of funny that almost everyone predicted our first single-digit game in 5 weeks.

The vegas line -2.5 looks like a trap kind of like line vs MIA after getting rocked @ BC.

Tim Duncan 68
Carmelo Anthony 79

We kind of turned it around after looking so dysfunctional before... and this game plus home vs GT and NCSU are the only games left all year we'll be favored in (or should be).

Mitoglou 79

Chukwu 68
So you're predicting a double digit lost to a team that is capable but has one just one single road win in a game in three years! man you've hit rock bottom

So you're predicting a double digit lost to a team that is capable but has one just one single road win in a game in three years! man you've hit rock bottom

I feel like I have! Nothing is a given with this team. I have a feeling they have folded hence my prediction. The atmosphere for Wake will be a walk in the park compared to Duke/UNC/other ACC venues.

Last edited:
I feel like I have! Nothing is a given with this team. I have a feeling they have folded hence my prediction. The atmosphere for them will be a walk in the park compared to Duke/UNC/other ACC venues.
Well then go pull the fire alarm at the Sheraton or a Carrier Circle Hotel

Creepy looking guy that shouldn't be allowed near children 71
Otto 69

This isn't your brothers Wake Forrest team.

Gets Confused for Georgia Tech 63
Gets Confused for a program that likes to run and gun with high flying pace forcing, will dictating athletes 68

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom