Wake Forest Tailgate Saturday, Oct 8th | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Wake Forest Tailgate Saturday, Oct 8th

Bump

Good response so far...poll your friends/family and let me know about how many you need.

Gonna say 4-5. Of course, really want to get up to the dome the next week for Va Tech, too.

prob won't need tickets but should have 2-5 attend the tailgate

I see about 60-70 so far. I'm capping at 100-110 this year. Expect Section 13 up kinda high...however the section entrance is halfway up. We will probably be 10-15 rows above it...if they place us in the same location as '14.

Tix should be $25 each plus tailgate/mailing fee. Figure about $32 a ticket...however, WF hasn't given me final pricing yet.

We plan to tailgate across the street from the stadium...parking should be about $15.

I fully expect a 12:30pm kickoff...but we probably won't know until 2 weeks out.

Don't dilly...I have someone interested in a subgroup of 25-30 tickets.

Okay...last chance. Tix will be $35 each. I'm paying $27 plus surcharge. My $35 price includes some food and some drinks. WF said we'll be somewhere close to Section 13. I plan to buy this week. WF rep said list price on the ticket is $45. As always I buy a 5-10 more to help out the folks who first commit with the group.

Kids will be $30...those 13 and under.

90 tickets bought this morning...I do not expect to buy anymore tix. Once they are gone...they are gone. I will as a courtesy purchase a few more to existing customers. I'm closed to new orders at this time.

Hey TexanMark , I sent you a PM about sending emails to my current email address. Just want to make sure you saw it, so I'm getting the tailgate/ticket details as soon as possible. Thanks.

Ok folks...I got UConn just about paid up (thanks to all for prompt payments)...I can now concentrate on Wake Forest

Look for an email this weekend with payment instructions. Those with a spread of tickets (example 3-5 tickets needed) contact me and let me know when you will know your final count.

Those that still want to get in...send me a PM with your email and how many tickets you want. I expect to have 5-10 extra right now.

Last edited:
A few tickets have come available...due to life events (weddings, etc...)

So we are open again to anyone who reads the board...just send me a Private Message (PM) here with the number of tickets and your email. Thanks

This is the best deal around.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom