Warning: Positive post!!! | Syracusefan.com

Warning: Positive post!!!

cliftonparksufan

Iggy Award Czar/Co 2020-21 Iggy Award Winner PPG
Granted, that really sucked, but it's in the committee's hands right now. No sense becoming even more miserable than we already are. So, let's give the team some credit for the way they battled back. The press worked. That was positive. We made eight straight three point shots. That was also positive. Let's hope we get in and if not, we are going to see a lot of Frank Howard in the NIT.

Here's another positive: I'm proud of the effort. We could easily have lost this game by 20, but we came all the way back from a 14 point deficit.

Too bad allowed ourselves to fall so far behind; the execution was poor [especially defensively] for a lengthly stretch in the middle of the game.

We saw this vs. UNC too.

I thought there was a lack of fight for most of the game (except from DC), but when Pitt got it to 14, we really fought. Not only that, when we got it from 14 to 5, they got ti back to 12, then we were able to tie it. Just an awful, painful ending though.

Here's another positive: I'm proud of the effort. We could easily have lost this game by 20, but we came all the way back from a 14 point deficit.

Too bad allowed ourselves to fall so far behind; the execution was poor [especially defensively] for a lengthly stretch in the middle of the game.
The press really bothered them. It would have been nice to start it earl;ier, but we don't have the depth to press for more than a few minutes of game time.

It was a good effort. I don't think the NCAA looks at effort though. We lost. Bottom line. :(

Also, this gives me an excuse to drink on Sunday, waiting for the brackets to come out. Always good to find the silver linings.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom