Was that the "luckiest" SU win over the last 25 years? | Syracusefan.com

Was that the "luckiest" SU win over the last 25 years?

OttosBestFriend

2nd String
Between Nova's missed chippy at the end of regulation, Adonis Ameen-Moore getting stuffed at the goal line seemingly a million times, the fake field goal for a TD and then Nova going for two when they didn't have to, it seems like that may have been the luckiest win I've seen in forever.

Can anyone remember a game where so many things played into your feeling that Cuse was about to lose only to have SU snatch a victory from the jaws of defeat?

BTW, does Ameen-Moore have naked pics of Shafer? It's the only rationale for lasts night's play calls. How many times does he get to not score before SU tries something different? Iowa all over again.

I almost mentioned the Toledo game, but that missed kicked was just one event... Last night it seemed like 100 things happened all at once

I almost mentioned the Toledo game, but that missed kicked was just one event... Last night it seemed like 100 things happened all at once

One event but it resulted in OT and we won on a FG. Game should have ended in a 30-27 loss.
Difference to me is that we actually lost that game on the field. - that is pretty lucky when an instant replay that everyone else saw was ruled in error by the replay official. Don't remember anything that obvious before or since.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom