Watching BC smoke Maryland at halftime | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Watching BC smoke Maryland at halftime

If Syracuse isn't ready to play or stay competitive with Wisconsin by the time they play, the football program is in bigger trouble than scheduling.

BC is stuck with Addazio after this season; something the fanbase didn't want.
in the short run they went to bowl we did not.i hope in the long run we do and they do not

This is the perfect bad bowl game, two bad teams, no fans, awful announcers, and awful officials, I can't believe I am actually watching this game.
i thought it was a good game to watch

I didn't watch the game.

Competing with them for recruits: If you could take a couple/few players off of their rosters would you take any? Are any of them take worthy? I'm guessing a few.
My twitter feed has been full of the BC win and celebration not because I follow BC but the players the staff has currently offered are retweeting the BC tweets. so yes going to a bowl, even an awful one, can have an effect on recruiting.

And the BC tweets were bad enough but this NC State bowl win tweet by a prospect was worse...

It is obvious we over schedule. I mean beyond over schedule for the talent we have. We dominated BC on the field and two flukes we beat them by 10+.
Our team is good enough to be a bowl team.
We need to schedule 3 wins in the non conference from now.

I'm sure Herm will get right on that

If BC doesn't take a huge, unexpected jump in O production next season, they never will. But hopefully they re-up Addazzio anyways.

I wouldn't. Would rather have a few of their OL.

Also, I'd want one of ARMY'S FULL backs.

Agree, but i like our young oline potential. I meant 10 from their defense to help OUR 2 deep mainly backers and secondary. Love armys full back but unfortunately the position is being phased out.

If you like awful football.

I'd take that degree of 'awful' over ours since they played awful enough to get to a bowl game and manage to win as well. :noidea:

Agree, but i like our young oline potential. I meant 10 from their defense to help OUR 2 deep mainly backers and secondary. Love armys full back but unfortunately the position is being phased out.
Then there are a lot of coaches making a big mistake. There's a big need for the FB position. Especially in short yardage or goal line situations. Speed and finesse are wonderful things but, sometimes, the brutish physicality of a FB is just the ticket.

Then there are a lot of coaches making a big mistake. There's a big need for the FB position. Especially in short yardage or goal line situations. Speed and finesse are wonderful things but, sometimes, the brutish physicality of a FB is just the ticket.

Yep helps a red zone offense that struggles otherwise. Like ours.

Totally agree! Pertaining to our conversation about the TE position, i think the FB is far more important. Look at the way the lions use zenner. We definitely needed a jumbo package inside the 10 last year.