Watching Petino, | Syracusefan.com

Watching Petino,

Fjoinkay

Starter
Coach K, and JB face each other and Roy Williams too is a gift, and let's hope it keeps on giving. These guys are all giants of the game.

I'm enjoying this Cuse team. If I had time I'd love to compare the way this team is playing these past 5 games or so, and the way these kids played during December and January. We all know that each remaining game will be a challenge because every game so far has been a challenge. I just want to see this team continue to play together keeping the tune for a full 40. Go Cuse!!

But... we also have to endure idiots like Jamie Dixon. Wish I had the contract for the grease he puts in his hair.

Agree completely with the OP. Watching legends do battle is a treasure to behold.

I'd also add that the second and third tier of coaches in the conference are exciting to have around too. My favorite thing about the Big East was how the players took on the personalities of their coaches and from top to bottom, the coaching in the conference was unrivaled. It may not be at that level yet, but I feel like the ACC has picked up that torch. Guys like Tony Bennet, Dixon, Larranaga, Buzz, Brey and Manning are doing excellent jobs in their respective positions.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom