Watching UCONN | Syracusefan.com

Watching UCONN

hoopsupstate

Living Legend
They look pretty good for early in the season. Watching them play Dayton. UCONN up 10 with 2 minutes to go. All of the UCONN players can play defense and they move the ball well on offense. All of their perimeter players can make plays off the dribble getting to the basket, or by setting up a teammate. I don't see any of SU players able to make plays off the dribble and set up others. Joseph doesn't know when to do it and Cooney can't. It's a big reason why our offense is so bad.

I don't think Boatright is as good as Bazz. But I think Purvis/Hamilton will prove to be much better weapons than UConn had last year outside of Boat and Bazz.

I've caught them a couple times on tv already this season. Wouldn't surprise me if they're making noise in the tourney again this year. They're a solid group and well coached.

Not the worst time for the thread. It may have less subjective postings than usual, but who knows.

Last edited:
HoustonCuse said:
I'm HoustonCuse, and I disapprove of this message.

Id like to subscribe to your newsletter.

They look pretty good for early in the season. Watching them play Dayton. UCONN up 10 with 2 minutes to go. All of the UCONN players can play defense and they move the ball well on offense. All of their perimeter players can make plays off the dribble getting to the basket, or by setting up a teammate. I don't see any of SU players able to make plays off the dribble and set up others. Joseph doesn't know when to do it and Cooney can't. It's a big reason why our offense is so bad.

I don't care.

They are not in our conference.

We don't play them and most of the posters on the Boneyard are POS.

Huggy Bear looks like he has a real good team... Really athletic, go deep into bench, pressure looks to be real effective defensively, and Staten is a REAL good PG... They could be dangerous

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom