Watertown NY shooting | Syracusefan.com

Watertown NY shooting

Capt. Tuttle

Living Legend
took place in the office immediately next to my satellite office. My personal office wall is shared with the wall of the reception area at that real estate company. Thankfully, we had no appointments that day.
As I count my blessings from time to time, I am amazed at the good fortune that my family and I have had.

I read the story in the paper, but there was no info as to what the killer’s motivation was. Do you know what was going on there?

EDIT: I just saw this article, suggesting that the killer was a disgruntled ex-employee at the real estate firm. As an aside, one of the victims was a lacrosse coach at Jefferson CC.

Last edited:
took place in the office immediately next to my satellite office. My personal office wall is shared with the wall of the reception area at that real estate company. Thankfully, we had no appointments that day.
As I count my blessings from time to time, I am amazed at the good fortune that my family and I have had.
Glad you’re okay.

Terry O'Brien who was one of the two murdered showed me a few cottages late summer 2019.

Too young to go. The two realtors just won a huge contract bout at Ft Drum and the murderer didn't get it with his new firm. He was also fired in March by those two. There is your motive.

Last edited:
One of the deceased was my buddy’s agent.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom