Way OT: Wow | Syracusefan.com

Way OT: Wow

We have a towing company like that here in Delaware. Nicastro. They have people waiting to tow you if you park in a lot and go ACROSS THE STREET for less than 5 minutes. They take glee in screwing people.

Not defending McHenry at all, what an elitist snob, but these towing companies are corrupt.

Last edited:
Did she do some kind of internship with that Rutgers charmer Mike Rice?

I don't get the elitist tag. Believe me there are many more people on the other end of the economic and social spectrum that act this way or worse. Stupid? Yes. Shallow? Sure. Elitist? Inconclusive.

She pulled the 'I'm on TV' card. She's an IMPORTANT person and the schlub she was berating was not, which she emphasized. Over and over again. Defines the term 'elitist' to me.

In fact, ESPN satirized this in one of their great commercials. Used the 'Do you know who I am?' ( think it was Linda Cohn) line to poke a little fun at themselves. Last thing they want is one of their own playing the same card for real.

Last edited:
She pulled the "Do you even know who I am?" card and wasn't a household name yet. Now, however, people will probably remember her for this.

I don't get the elitist tag. Believe me there are many more people on the other end of the economic and social spectrum that act this way or worse. Stupid? Yes. Shallow? Sure. Elitist? Inconclusive.
image.jpg

Did you know that he never cashed any of the checks he got for doing that angle w/Jerry Lawler in Memphis? He just did it for fun.
David Arquette did the same thing. All the money he made from WCW he gave away to the wife of Owen Hart, the wife of Brian Pillman, and Darren Drozdov who was paralyzed in the ring. He didn't make a penny from his time in WCW. He just did it for fun.

FUN FACT: The night David Arquette won the WCW World Title (in Syracuse, NY) he and a bunch of wrestlers went to the Dinosaur BBQ after the event and Arquette picked up the bill for every person in the Dinosaur that night who was there.

Did you know that he never cashed any of the checks he got for doing that angle w/Jerry Lawler in Memphis? He just did it for fun.
he was the best. the greatest troll in world history

Seems like this towing company brings this type of reaction from most...

http://www.yelp.com/biz/advanced-towing-arlington

They're part of a vast majority. Got towed out of a parking lot at UofM during grad school when I lived around the corner. The tow company said I didn't have a permit. At the tow lot, there was my car, with a valid permit, still hanging from my rearview mirror.

Went to the AA police (after I reported my car stolen, because what else would I think), they told me there was nothing they could do. Cost me $180.

Thankfully, I wasn't a TV personality with the things I said to the degenerates at the tow lot.

I also remember when SU parking services sent me a bill for ~$1000 in parking tickets for parking in fire lanes. The best part was, I wasn't even in Syracuse on those dates.

She pulled the 'I'm on TV' card. She's an IMPORTANT person and the schlub she was berating was not, which she emphasized. Over and over again. Defines the term 'elitist' to me.

In fact, ESPN satirized this in one of their great commercials. Used the 'Do you know who I am?' ( think it was Linda Cohn) line to poke a little fun at themselves. Last thing they want is one of their own playing the same card for real.

I would add entitled narcissist to the description as well. She sounds like she never matured beyond the mentality of a 15 year old.

Really we are talking about someone taking out their frustration on a tow truck driver, come on man. Those people are the lowest of the low, even pond scum does not want to be associated with tow truck drivers. They enjoy getting people riled up. The city I worked for had a tow yard and I had to audit them and you get the feeling they are all thieves and hovering in that grey area between legal and illegal.

The other thing I would ask is what happened to the first part of the video where she came in and what that interaction was like.

Really we are talking about someone taking out their frustration on a tow truck driver, come on man. Those people are the lowest of the low, even pond scum does not want to be associated with tow truck drivers. They enjoy getting people riled up. The city I worked for had a tow yard and I had to audit them and you get the feeling they are all thieves and hovering in that grey area between legal and illegal.

The other thing I would ask is what happened to the first part of the video where she came in and what that interaction was like.

If it was the tow driver, that'd be one thing. But this was just some poor woman doing her job. She didn't deserve to be the target.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom