Wayne getting healthy | Syracusefan.com

Wayne getting healthy

Last edited:
This is the rule. Now how the 20% thing is calculated, I'm not sure because Wayne Morgan participated in 3 games in 2014 but was granted a waiver. Broyld never redshirted so he would be eligible if he somehow falls below the 20%.

For a student-athlete to receive a Medical Hardship Waiver per Bylaw 14.2.4, the following four conditions must be met:
  • The student-athlete may not have participated in more than two contests or dates of competition or 20 percent of the team's completed contests/dates of competition.
  • The injury or illness must occur prior to the completion of the first half of the season.
  • The injury or illness does not have to occur during practice/competition, but it must be incapacitating.
  • Appropriate medical documentation must exist and be provided

Hey Money...is a medical RS a possible for AB? I know h e missed a bunch of games last year.
I havent heard anything about Ashton getting a medical. He definitely can use it. He missed alot of games last year. His first year playing RB was a waste.

http://www.syracuse.com/orangefootb...s_to_be_ready_for_training_camp_after_kn.html

If we can get good production out of the New york guys we will be very good. Wayne, Ashton, Hunt, McFarland, Foy, Cornelius, Simmons, Scissum, and Palmer. If they play big, We will win big. Just watch.
Easy to forget how many NYS guys there are on the team with all the talk of NYC recruiting.

Take Ashton, Hunt, McFarland, Foy, Cornelius, Palmer, and that should be a lot of production from our O. You bet we'll do well if they play big.

I havent heard anything about Ashton getting a medical. He definitely can use it. He missed alot of games last year. His first year playing RB was a waste.

Ashton played against Clemson in the 2nd half of last season. Not eligible.