Wayne Williams off the team | Syracusefan.com

Wayne Williams off the team

Well that's not good for depth.

Not a total surprise.

Too bad thought he had a chance to be a contributor.

That's definitely interesting. Wonder if he was frustrated with getting jumped on the depth chart, or if it was something else? Or a combination?

Oh well. Good luck to him wherever he winds up.

Ty Cross and Steven Clark, step on up.

That's definitely interesting. Wonder if he was frustrated with getting jumped on the depth chart, or if it was something else? Or a combination?

Oh well. Good luck to him wherever he winds up.

Ty Cross and Steven Clark, step on up.
My thoughts exactly, bring on Steven Clark

ht_bill_oreilly_inside_edition_rage_thg_111110_wb.jpg

I don't think I've ever seen such attrition at one position like we've experienced with the DT's recently. Unreal.

I was actually wondering if we might see a little 3-4 this year with this development, but that's probably too difficult to pull off at this point.

Not saying he's a star but this sucks. Hopefully the young guys are ready for what's coming.

I know this isn't the recruiting board but who are our top targets for DT this year and who are our most realistic options? Have to think we take 2-3 DTs this cycle.

I know this isn't the recruiting board but who are our top targets for DT this year and who are our most realistic options? Have to think we take 2-3 DTs this cycle.
Christian Colon is the top DT target. Close friend of Robert Washington, but right now looks like Penn State will be the team to beat. After that...

???

(By the way, Colon does have an upstate NY connection - if I'm not mistaken, his mom is a Cortland grad...99% sure I read that, but could be wrong)

if wayne was so valuable in the DT rotation they would have made sure he stuck it out for one last season. They are letting him go for a reason. I think they feel like they can get more production from Clark and Cross than with him.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom