Wayne Williams passed the conditioning test | Syracusefan.com

Wayne Williams passed the conditioning test

I got plenty of crow on my property, besides Chinese crow may be way past their expiration date. YUM

If i had the access to their ridiculous meal plan id fail conditioning too. I helped build some new su dining halls at graham and dineen this summer, its ridonkulous

Hats off to Wayne. He came in far from football shape in January, and had to really work hard just to get there [later than expected] in the first place. He was too out of condition in spring ball, but has clearly worked hard to drop the a$$ necessary to get into the rotation.

Reminds me a lot of Andrew Tiller--guy came in and was enormously fat, then proceeded to lose about 50 pounds over the off-season in preparation for fall practice, and went on to have a very solid career here. Here's hoping the similar discipline Wayne Williams is demonstrating means that he's going to follow suit.

I picked AAM and Wayne as my two surprise players this year and you will be eating Chinese crow come fall. Guy is going to be a player

I'm with you on that is that I think Wayne will be huge this year on the line.

I don't think Wayne Williams gets more than 9 tackles for losses all season.

I don't think Wayne Williams gets more than 9 tackles for losses all season.
I will wager you a friendly avatar bet loser has to keep the avatar the winner picks out up for 2 weeks. Any interest?

Last edited:
I will wager you a friendly avatar beat loser has to keep the avatar the winner picks out up for 2 weeks. Any interest?
I'll take that action... Loser changes their avatar for two weeks? I've got the under on 9 TFL and you've got the over?

Two weeks? You guys have to man up. The avatar change has to be at least until the beginning of the 2015 season.

I will wager you a friendly avatar beat loser has to keep the avatar the winner picks out up for 2 weeks. Any interest?
Mostly I made the statement as a means of trying to motivate Mr. Williams ('cause, you know, he totally reads the board) but I am intrigued by your wager and accept, under the condition that the avatar must be something I can have on my screen while at my office without fear of termination.

Hats off to Wayne. He came in far from football shape in January, and had to really work hard just to get there [later than expected] in the first place. He was too out of condition in spring ball, but has clearly worked hard to drop the a$$ necessary to get into the rotation.

Reminds me a lot of Andrew Tiller--guy came in and was enormously fat, then proceeded to lose about 50 pounds over the off-season in preparation for fall practice, and went on to have a very solid career here. Here's hoping the similar discipline Wayne Williams is demonstrating means that he's going to follow suit.
I remember watching Andrew Tiller doing up-downs when he first arrived. You could have timed him with a sun dial. That was an amazing turn around.

Mostly I made the statement as a means of trying to motivate Mr. Williams ('cause, you know, he totally reads the board) but I am intrigued by your wager and accept, under the condition that the avatar must be something I can have on my screen while at my office without fear of termination.
Geez man up Otto. You are becoming a shadow of your former self!

I mean, what do you have to lose? Look at your current avatar.

Deal my friend...just to make sure I am getting the over correct

Geez man up Otto. You are becoming a shadow of your former self!
Doesn't that have to be OK'D by the wife/significant other/someone who is a better judge of decorum.

I think this is huge (no pun intended). After Crume, we are really thin at NT (again, no pun intended).

What does Billy Fuccillo think of Wayne Williams?

fuccillo-huge.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom