We are having one great day | Syracusefan.com

We are having one great day

On arguably the worst weather day of the year in central New York. Curious.
Not really. We had three 5star kids ready to commit and when they saw the weather, they balked.

Dude, this is crazy. Absolutely stocking the shelves. When you've got roster holes you've got to be creative in filling them for the short term. That's EXACTLY what we're doing.

Getting us in a position to not have to reach on high schoolers while bringing in proven assets. Sought after assets at that.

Big day round these parts.

Would love another 5th year and another JUCO.

Dude, this is crazy. Absolutely stocking the shelves. When you've got roster holes you've got to be creative in filling them for the short term. That's EXACTLY what we're doing.

Getting us in a position to not have to reach on high schoolers while bringing in proven assets. Sought after assets at that.

Big day round these parts.

Would love another 5th year and another JUCO.
why just two more?

why just two more?
JUCO's bc we only can backdate 3 early enrollees. I'd like more Grad guys if I had a preference. Don't mind JUCO's in the '17 class, but, would prefer '16 and I'd rather have high schoolers that we could finally start RS to build depth for '17.

But really, at the end of the day, who cares, build it however you see fit DB.

He's flipping the shite out of the roster as well. Quite a feat. Couple more years should look a whole lot different. at least when Dino leaves we should have a solid roster of talent for the new guys

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom