We are offering 2018 like crazy | Syracusefan.com

We are offering 2018 like crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.

GooseMutt

All Conference
I've been a little skeptical of our recruiting efforts but I've become recently impressed with all the offers to quality players recently. AND many seem interested. Yes, I am currently concerned about 2017 but I do have faith in 2018 barring a Nit fiasco next year. That would signal trouble

I've been a little skeptical of our recruiting efforts but I've become recently impressed with all the offers to quality players recently. AND many seem interested. Yes, I am currently concerned about 2017 but I do have faith in 2018 barring a Nit fiasco next year. That would signal trouble

Seriously? smh

My counterargument:

I was just reviewing our 2018 recruiting list and the crystal ball predictions. Many of these players already have strong leans towards other schools. Maryland, Butler St Johns Providence and even Uconn. We aren't even warm anywhere. We are being out recruited by St Johns. I know we beat this topic to death but If we have this many not showing interest we need to move on and find others before this blows up in our face. Why do we still carry them on the list? My concerns continue to elevate.

Last edited:
I'm not sure if you are joking or serious. I hope joking.

My counterargument:

I was just reviewing our 2018 recruiting list and the crystal ball predictions. Many of these players already have strong leans towards other schools. Maryland, Butler St Johns Providence and even Uconn. We aren't even warm anywhere. We are being out recruited by St Johns. I know we beat this topic to death but If we have this many not showing interest we need to move on and find others before this blows up in our face. Why do we still carry them on the list? My concerns continue to elevate.
I won't be worried until they start billing themselves as St. John's New York's College team. Then we will literally have nothing left.

Status
Not open for further replies.