We as Syracuse fans think we overschedule in OOC games have you looked at UVA's schedule | Syracusefan.com

We as Syracuse fans think we overschedule in OOC games have you looked at UVA's schedule

Alsacs

Living Legend
OMG now I see why they kept London another year. They didn't want a new staff inheriting this schedule
1. @UCLA
2. Notre Dame
3. William & Mary
4. Boise State
open
5. @ Pitt
6. Syracuse
7. @UNC
8. Georgia Tech
9. @Miami
10. @Louisville
11. Duke
12. Virginia Tech

Yikes. That schedule is brutal. We actually catching them on a good year. Boise State would be the 2nd hardest game on about 90% of P5 teams with 4 OOC games, but that UVA's 3rd toughest game.

W&M is no push over either- They beat UVA a couple of years ago and went 4-4 in a brutal 1-AA conference.

I know a couple kids on the William & Mary team, they could field a solid team this year and Mike London has yet to impress me outside of his recruiting abilities.

Schiano looks at the schedule before he goes for a colonoscopy instead of an enema

Next year is our return game vs. Orygun in Eugene. :eek:
Honest to goodness who the hell is the FB non-conference scheduler in your AD.
3 preseason top 25 teams and a tough I-AA squad in William & Mary.
Now I realize the AD didn't want to pay 2 coaching staffs and give the new staff a really crazy schedule. London has no chance now unless he goes 5-3 in the ACC play and can get you guys to a bowl at 6-6. If you guys go 2-2 in non-conference your team should be a bowl team. Win/Win for the UVA AD office.

Honest to goodness who the hell is the FB non-conference scheduler in your AD.
3 preseason top 25 teams and a tough I-AA squad in William & Mary.
Now I realize the AD didn't want to pay 2 coaching staffs and give the new staff a really crazy schedule. London has no chance now unless he goes 5-3 in the ACC play and can get you guys to a bowl at 6-6. If you guys go 2-2 in non-conference your team should be a bowl team. Win/Win for the UVA AD office.
The Ass't AD John Oliver, who is on everyone's hit list. He went to Boise St., so guess who is now on our schedule this year and 2017? One with mixed emotions for me was changing a series w/Stanford in 17 & 18 for one with Indiana. I was looking forward to the Bay Area road trip.:oops:

Hoo's That said:
The Ass't AD John Oliver, who is on everyone's hit list. He went to Boise St., so guess who is now on our schedule this year and 2017? One with mixed emotions for me was changing a series w/Stanford in 17 & 18 for one with Indiana. I was looking forward to the Bay Area road trip.:oops:

I don't know. After your scheduling nightmares a trip to the flat boring lands of Indiana for an easier opponent might be kinda nice.

I don't know. After your scheduling nightmares a trip to the flat boring lands of Indiana for an easier opponent might be kinda nice.
Maybe if you're lucky, you'll run into her
Indiana-chick-at-Syracuse-game.jpg

I'll always love the Tribe, when I was going into 9 grade, in late 70's, my brother was looking at schools in va. We went to William and Mary, and I wandered away from my parents and brother to the football office, where Ivan fears was watching film (vs temple, on the old projector). He was on ph but he waved me into his office and gave me an SI mag. When he was done we talked know along time, watched film, and then he asked me where I was staying, and we went down to the weight room and he had one of the players drive me back to the hotel. My parents where pissed! But it was great afternoon I'll never forget.
Two of my kids have gone to William & Mary...game day is fun in Williamsburg.[/QUOTE