We both need to win this weekend... | Syracusefan.com

We both need to win this weekend...

Hoping desperately for a night kickoff in our game.

Hopefully we handle our business, and you're still top 5. Perhaps if our new QB plays impressively again this week that will cause more interest from the TV folks.

Hoping for an afternoon game since my son plays at night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On board for the night game... kids' games are during the day.

...so our game can maybe be a night game in a few weeks?

Have way too many kid sport activities that day, so need both our teams to roll and then let's get the 7 PM ESPN/2/u spot...
We need to win this week so we can have a win over a BCS program and not be a laughing stock going in to our game with you.

Yeah Sat morning soccer is killing my tailgate this weekend. Prob can't get up there till 10:30. Bummer.

who plays sat night games? hs fball is for friday nights and sat mornings. all other sports should be played during the week.

I hate raking leaves in the dark.
Seriously. Don't tell me we SU fans have to buy one of these to rake leaves that day (night).

123272big.jpg

Priorities. You guys need them. The kids can take a week off. Lower body injury or something.
I hear strained oblique is all the rage now.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

I hear strained oblique is all the rage now.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4
i don't know where that is.. but I like it... sounds official. Kid might be our 1-2 weeks? I don't know... but parents of kids in sports... go with it.

This game is going to be at 3:30 on ABC/ESPN2 IMO. College Gameday is going to be in Evanston for Ohio State and Northwestern that is already the 8pm game on ABC. I doubt they will want to do a split ABC primetime regionally two weeks in a row. The SEC will have 4 games that week for TV from CBS, ESPN primetime, ESPN2 primetime, ESPNU primetime LSU@Mississippi State, Georgia@Tennessee, Ole Miss@Auburn, Florida@Arkansas.
If I had to guess
Georgia@Tennessee CBS
Florida@Arkansas ESPN Primetime
LSU@Mississippi State ESPN 2 Primetime
Ole Miss@Auburn ESPNU Primetime

Clemson@Syracuse 3:30pm ABC/ESPN
Georgia Tech@Miami either ESPN or ESPN2 12pm.

This game is going to be at 3:30 on ABC/ESPN2 IMO. College Gameday is going to be in Evanston for Ohio State and Northwestern that is already the 8pm game on ABC. I doubt they will want to do a split ABC primetime regionally two weeks in a row. The SEC will have 4 games that week for TV from CBS, ESPN primetime, ESPN2 primetime, ESPNU primetime LSU@Mississippi State, Georgia@Tennessee, Ole Miss@Auburn, Florida@Arkansas.
If I had to guess
Georgia@Tennessee CBS
Florida@Arkansas ESPN Primetime
LSU@Mississippi State ESPN 2 Primetime
Ole Miss@Auburn ESPNU Primetime

Clemson@Syracuse 3:30pm ABC/ESPN
Georgia Tech@Miami either ESPN or ESPN2 12pm.

Im thinking one of those SEC games will be be at 1200 or 1230, I dont think they would schedule three late SEC games. SEC teams like to watch other SEC teams so they would split those games up to increase ratings across the board. At this point, I gotta think the GT@Miami game looks like a better bet to be the late game. However, it is going to be our first ACC game, and Pitt's first game in the ACC was a primetime game. I hope they want to do the same with us.

Im thinking one of those SEC games will be be at 1200 or 1230, I dont think they would schedule three late SEC games. SEC teams like to watch other SEC teams so they would split those games up to increase ratings across the board. At this point, I gotta think the GT@Miami game looks like a better bet to be the late game. However, it is going to be our first ACC game, and Pitt's first game in the ACC was a primetime game. I hope they want to do the same with us.
SEC doesn't typically play noon home games on ESPN or ESPN2 those are typcially ACC/B1G games. The SEC Network has a 12:21 game which will come from Georgia State@Alabama, Kentucky@South Carolina, or Missouri@Vanderbilt. I think UK@USC gets the SEC game of the week at 12:21 and the Mizzou-Vandy game is an ESPNU 3:30 game. TV does not split the SEC games up this past weekend ESPN Primetime was Vandy-South Carolina, ESPNU Primetime was Kent State-LSU, and ESPN2 Primetime was Mississippi State-Auburn. ESPN typically has 2-3 SEC games at night each week as ABC can't have any SEC home games as their TV contract with CBS forbids it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom