We can still get to 6-6 | Syracusefan.com

We can still get to 6-6

chakka3421

All Conference
Deep breath...deep breath...deep breath...I walked away from the Board today and turned the page in my mind...

Ok bros - no reason the season cannot start all over again this weekend with a win against UL. UL beat Wake 20-19. UL lost to FSU 41-21. UL beat BC 17-14. Who on our team can be afraid of these world beaters. This game is winnable!

I was furious with Shafer with the TO at the end off the half against FSU. I was mad with the actions by HCSS during the Pitt game. I was questioning the reason we didn't go for 2 during the 2nd OT when our players were actually gassed...that's why Shafer has to look at himself to control his own controllables! Come on coach look at your own film!

Turn the page. We are still healthy. One game at a time. Both players and coaches backs are against the wall. It starts this weekend! Let's Go Orange!

And we have the same secondary. NC State is the problem. We can't beat them with our secondary. Normally, I am unbeat about this, but we have left ourselves in a bad place.

Deep breath...deep breath...deep breath...I walked away from the Board today and turned the page in my mind...

Ok bros - no reason the season cannot start all over again this weekend with a win against UL. UL beat Wake 20-19. UL lost to FSU 41-21. UL beat BC 17-14. Who on our team can be afraid of these world beaters. This game is winnable!

I was furious with Shafer with the TO at the end off the half against FSU. I was mad with the actions by HCSS during the Pitt game. I was questioning the reason we didn't go for 2 during the 2nd OT when our players were actually gassed...that's why Shafer has to look at himself to control his own controllables! Come on coach look at your own film!

Turn the page. We are still healthy. One game at a time. Both players and coaches backs are against the wall. It starts this weekend! Let's Go Orange!

My question is, what have you seen since our 3rd win that would make you think that we could win 3 more? I think we can win 1 or MAYBEEEEE 2 but anything over zero wins is optimistic.

Louisville is very similar to us this season. A young team with many close games. Coaching is the difference. I think we lose to them something like 24-20.

And we have the same secondary. NC State is the problem. We can't beat them with our secondary. Normally, I am unbeat about this, but we have left ourselves in a bad place.

Have faith my friend!

i swear, someone is going to post the..."Guys, we can still get to 6 wins" post after we lose 10-7 to BC.

No a loss this weekend would cause me to stop...it would be a miracle to beat Clemson...but not a miracle to beat UL, NCST & BC, so yes the team, coaches & players, have to play lights out this weekend!

Two3zone - haven't seen anything but player heart! And they are still healthy! Anyway, maybe they grow up and become men this weekend!

Come on bros get back in the game - Let's Go Orange!

orangeinjersey said:
i swear, someone is going to post the..."Guys, we can still get to 6 wins" post after we lose 10-7 to BC.

I love when this board starts eating its own for being positive. "Proper fans are disgusted!"

two3zone said:
My question is, what have you seen since our 3rd win that would make you think that we could win 3 more? I think we can win 1 or MAYBEEEEE 2 but anything over zero wins is optimistic.

3OT vs UVa
3 point loss on the last play of the game vs Pitt
I've watched Louisville, NC State, and BC games this year

First off, being optimistic is okay. Second., you are reacting to a loss on the road to fsu who even with one of our best teams since 1959 lost at Tallahassee 46-14 (1991) Look it up. Third. Besides Clemson there isn't a team that I see that can't be beaten. Is it a tall order? Absolutely but from what we've all seen, SU will be in the game vs Lville,NIT state, and BC giving us at least a shot at a crappy bowl

3OT vs UVa
3 point loss on the last play of the game vs Pitt
I've watched Louisville, NC State, and BC games this year

What's your poison, is it prozac, lexipro, zoloft, something exotic I haven't even heard of yet?

I'm sending you a shipment if BC ends up being our 9th loss.

Just don't ask me where I got it.

image.jpeg

First off, being optimistic is okay. Second., you are reacting to a loss on the road to fsu who even with one of our best teams since 1959 lost at Tallahassee 46-14 (1991) Look it up. Third. Besides Clemson there isn't a team that I see that can't be beaten. Is it a tall order? Absolutely but from what we've all seen, SU will be in the game vs Lville,NIT state, and BC giving us at least a shot at a crappy bowl

I'm not reacting to a loss to FSU, I'm reacting to the other 5 losses as well.

Against Louisville, NC State and Boston College our talent level is as good and sometimes better. We can win all these games, but we will lose them all because of their coaching. HCSS will get out coached again as he has all year.

Against Louisville, NC State and Boston College our talent level is as good and sometimes better. We can win all these games, but we will lose them all because of their coaching. HCSS will get out coached again as he has all year.

I think Louisville has more talent - they are 3rd in talent in our division and then there is a drop off.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom