85 Josh Black
93 De'Jon Wilson
98 McKinley Williams

**From the ACC Media Guide

Stephen Bailey ‏@Stephen_Bailey1
Here's Syracuse football's full updated roster via the ACC Media Guide:

CnvmQx3WgAAOqkH.jpg

Stephen Bailey ‏@Stephen_Bailey1
Via the 2016 ACC Media Guide: Syracuse's roster lists every 2016 signee except RB Jo-El Shaw. Grad transfers Etta-Tawo, Wilson there too.

Notably absent from Syracuse's roster: TE Tyler Provo. Walk-on WR Troy Green, WR Nesean Crofford (Cornell) & DB Eric Jackson also gone.

Syracuse rJr. TE Tyler Provo has been medically disqualified due to an undisclosed injury, per SU Athletics

Last edited:
12 Andrew Armstrong
13 Evan Foster
15 Rex Culpepper
15 James Pierre
16 Carl Jones
18 Michael Moore
20 Sean Riley
21 Moe Neal
26 Scoop Bradshaw
27 Devon Clarke
36 Tim Walton
45 Kenneth Ruff
51 Jaquwan Nelson
55 Kendall Coleman
56 Liam O'Sullivan
68 Airon Servais
75 Sam Heckel
77 Michael Clark
81 Devin Butler
84 Amba Etta-Tawo
85 Josh Black
93 De'Jon Wilson
98 McKinley Williams

**From the ACC Media Guide

Also Hasan is 10 and Estime has apparently switched to 1 and Dowels t0 9. EDIT: Strickland is 4.

Last edited:
Might Trey Dunk flip back to offense?

Might Trey Dunk flip back to offense?

The lack of depth at TE is frightening. The only non Senior TE on the roster is PJ Batten, not exactly a young Steven Brominksi. I would assume with Provo done they will have to move someone to TE and bring in at least 1 possibly 2 TE for the next class. If they can't move Dunk I would see if its time to move Custis and look into a redshirt year for him if he is up for it to learn the position and bulk up. I would certainly move Dunk back as well, guy has 2 years left and could really bridge the gap to whoever SU brings in next year and beyond.

Estime has apparently switched to 1

I think I saw somewhere on either his Twitter or Instagram that he changed his number to honor his friend who played at ND that was killed.

Edit: Greg Bryant is his friend that played at ND

Last edited:
The lack of depth at TE is frightening. The only non Senior TE on the roster is PJ Batten, not exactly a young Steven Brominksi. I would assume with Provo done they will have to move someone to TE and bring in at least 1 possibly 2 TE for the next class. If they can't move Dunk I would see if its time to move Custis and look into a redshirt year for him if he is up for it to learn the position and bulk up. I would certainly move Dunk back as well, guy has 2 years left and could really bridge the gap to whoever SU brings in next year and beyond.
We don't need TEs. We'll roll another WR out there.

They're planning on getting a JUCO and a Frosh for next season.

Our preferred walk ons- Zaccardo, Dulka, and Lesko are also on campus. Not sure about Hahn.

Keep dunk at DE. TE is not a huge part of Dinos plans. Custis and Enoicy can play the position need be.

Those TE positions are pretty unique because of the was they use them in this offense. They are almost used like athletic full backs. They have to be able to block first and foremost. Im not sure if Custis or Enoicy have that in their DNA.

God I hate number duplications.

There are less than 100 players on a roster, this should be outlawed.

(Feels better)
Yes, even with some retired numbers, there should be more than enough digits to go around.

Also, #44 is out of the rotation. And you might have two players who prefer the same number. Duplicate numbers don't bother me at all.

Frozen said:
Also, #44 is out of the rotation. And you might have two players who prefer the same number. Duplicate numbers don't bother me at all.
Wish they would go hexadecimal...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom